So how much nudity is there

#1ssj954vegitoPosted 12/12/2012 9:43:52 AM
Wanna buy but there will be children around, so how much?

I do know there's that one scene from the trailer where paint lady is like right in your face but that a skippable cutscene right?
---
proud to be a strange EPic
Tips on how to toast this rotten locust hooker?-RA_RisingGod
#2dxb020100Posted 12/12/2012 9:50:05 AM
I remember a grand total of one scene but it was like maybe 8 seconds long. And I don't think the scene was skippable.
#3AethonWarriorPosted 12/12/2012 9:50:22 AM
Albiet I think it's wrong to repress children like that I'll leave it like that. In my opinion not enough. Enjoy the repressed child's 16 year old pregnancy scare!
---
Damn proud to finally be a part of the United States Air Force.
Bread is INFINITY!!!!
#4ssj954vegito(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 9:56:28 AM
I remember a grand total of one scene but it was like maybe 8 seconds long. And I don't think the scene was skippable.

You sure? Where was? And if not I guess I can just throw up the guide and hope it keeps playing under it.
---
proud to be a strange EPic
Tips on how to toast this rotten locust hooker?-RA_RisingGod
#5d_train73Posted 12/12/2012 9:58:24 AM(edited)
ssj954vegito posted...
Wanna buy but there will be children around, so how much?

There is probably less than 2min total at the middle of the game and the very end of a topless woman w/ paint covering her nipples so make sure the kids are far away lest they be horribly scarred forever. The other 30+ hours of graphic violence should be just fine though...
#6dxb020100Posted 12/12/2012 10:00:27 AM
Oh yeah, I was referring to the "not-so-graphic" sex part, but afterwards she kinda does walk around topless AND.....spoilers

This happens the second time you visit Citra's temple iirc.
#7veekayPosted 12/12/2012 10:03:58 AM(edited)
So the intense violence and strong language aren't a problem, but god forbid they have a breast on the screen that a child might see? This is a 17+ game...
#8BitterBearPosted 12/12/2012 10:08:51 AM
veekay posted...
So the intense violence and strong language aren't a problem, but god forbid they have a breast on the screen that a child might see? This is a 17+ game...

Yup, consensual sex is evil and wrong for children to see, but murder, drug use and foul language are fine. Some people.

OP, you know what my solution is? I don't play the game while my kids are around. Problem solved.
#9dxb020100Posted 12/12/2012 10:29:07 AM
Okay, I feel the need to step in and provide support for the TC. While there is competing evidence for the effect of each type of "adult" media on children, studies (seemingly--I haven't recently looked at the research) more consistency show that "sexual" media can have a negative impact on children. Research on other two, violence and graphic language, is far from consistent. Yet, at the end of the day, the best way to mitigate any of these harmful effects is context--that is what a parent is for. It is up to the parent to both allow and explain each of these types of media to his or her children. In this case, the TC may feel more comfortable explaining violence and language but has decided to limit the exposure to sexuality (a decision which is in-line with many parents). Of course, this is my assumption.
#10dr_gonzo355Posted 12/12/2012 10:31:23 AM
No offense but you're American huh? Mass murder=ok but breast=the devil. Seriously the US is a very weird place.