Everyone will forget about this game in a month.

#1Face_LostPosted 12/13/2012 3:37:58 PM
This game is fun and all, but if you just take a step back, this is seriously the same old crap we've all played 100 times over. It's an open world FPS and that sums it up. It's just shallow. Just about nothing in this game is actually new or notable, and the story sure as heck isn't worth mentioning.
I mean, it IS fun, and that's why we're all playing it, but I don't think any of us are going to look back on the time we spent on the game and remember how awesome it was.
---
Trolling: The act of expressing an opinion.
#2TOO_BAD_FOR_UPosted 12/13/2012 3:39:53 PM
I concur.
---
"At least IW is trying to change CoD's gameplay unlike DICE." - JonJonFTW
PSN: X-WEAKSAUCE-X
#3ReDxVaLoOPosted 12/13/2012 3:40:29 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4OnePolishGuyPosted 12/13/2012 3:41:24 PM
How many games have map editor, let alone map editor with placeable bots? Sure, no vehicles or bots for multiplayer, but something is always better than nothing. In my list of editor games...which isn't very big...FC3 is certainly up there.
---
"...and when there was no meat, we ate fowl and when there was no fowl, we ate crawdad and when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand. "
#5MaeburePosted 12/13/2012 3:41:29 PM
I always like the idea of Pop Tarts better than the actual taste. Something is just a little off.
---
Reading is good. It improves your vocabulary, expands your imagination and provides endless amounts of information.
#6Burn-the-lightPosted 12/13/2012 3:42:16 PM
Honestly, you just summarised people's feelings towards most games. They all lose their spark after some time.
---
We walk toward desire, hand in hand through fields of fire, with only love to light the way, on the road to judgement day.
DD Pawn: Ishzark, Warrior vocation.
#7DeftallicaPosted 12/13/2012 3:44:30 PM
I have a lot of fond memories of Far Cry 2. I think this one will be very similar for me.
---
GT: Deftallica
SC2: Deftallica Code: 529
#8CrayonmuffinPosted 12/13/2012 3:46:10 PM
The main story is what I like most about the game. Aside from Jason being a whiny child it's quite good.
#9LonnyJohnsonPosted 12/13/2012 3:49:49 PM
Weird I'll be playing this until GTA V comes out, any objections to that troll?
#10MaeburePosted 12/13/2012 3:53:32 PM
I will think of it fondly. I don't care what you say.
---
Reading is good. It improves your vocabulary, expands your imagination and provides endless amounts of information.