Everyone will forget about this game in a month.

#31RonBurgundy929Posted 12/13/2012 6:28:37 PM
I could eat the f*** out of some blueberry Toaster Strudels.
---
XBOX360 GT: http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/RonBurgundy929/fullnxe/card.png
#32LonnyJohnsonPosted 12/13/2012 6:30:34 PM
RonBurgundy929 posted...

But they're processed cancer food!
#33Face_Lost(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 6:41:12 PM
prdude123 posted...
Skyrim will be forgotten in a soon also. If we take a step back, it is the same open world RPG game we been playing for more than 20 years.

ArmA will also be forgotten soon, if we take a step back it will be the highly realistic military shooter we been playing for 10 years.

Minecraft will also be forgotten soon, if we take a step back it will be the same open world, randomly generated world with an editor we been playing since God knows how many years.

Naming the most unique games to come out in the past several years to try and make FarCry look good doesn't make you look very smart. FarCry is nothing compared to Minecraft and unfortunately Skyrim. ArmA is a refreshingly realistic take on FPS but it's only popular because of a zombie mod (a very good one).

FarCry is just a typical FPS with an open world, and what's sad is that they have a perfect environment for a survival game, but there is NO survival. Just shooting and stabbing everything that moves.
---
Trolling: The act of expressing an opinion.
#34LonnyJohnsonPosted 12/13/2012 6:44:05 PM
Face_Lost posted...
prdude123 posted...
Skyrim will be forgotten in a soon also. If we take a step back, it is the same open world RPG game we been playing for more than 20 years.

ArmA will also be forgotten soon, if we take a step back it will be the highly realistic military shooter we been playing for 10 years.

Minecraft will also be forgotten soon, if we take a step back it will be the same open world, randomly generated world with an editor we been playing since God knows how many years.

Naming the most unique games to come out in the past several years to try and make FarCry look good doesn't make you look very smart. FarCry is nothing compared to Minecraft and unfortunately Skyrim. ArmA is a refreshingly realistic take on FPS but it's only popular because of a zombie mod (a very good one).

FarCry is just a typical FPS with an open world, and what's sad is that they have a perfect environment for a survival game, but there is NO survival. Just shooting and stabbing everything that moves.

Far Cry has always been a typical FPS bud. Wanna troll somewhere else?
#35RonBurgundy929Posted 12/13/2012 6:47:45 PM
LonnyJohnson posted...
RonBurgundy929 posted...

But they're processed cancer food!

Worth it.
---
XBOX360 GT: http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/RonBurgundy929/fullnxe/card.png
#36Lerp85Posted 12/13/2012 6:52:49 PM
Face_Lost posted...
prdude123 posted...

How exactly is skyrim so unique from oblivion?
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#37N7Spectre707Posted 12/13/2012 6:54:49 PM
I don't really see how far cry 3 is a "typical fps." this thread reeks of trolling.

Typical first person shooters don't have;
-open world
-leveling up system
-sidequests

They also don't typically last longer than 8 or so hours, let you equip more than 2 weapons, or have a static inventory. They are usually linear, short, shallow experiences that's main selling point is competetive multiplayer. Saying far cry is just another cod/battlefield/halo/whatever is dumb.
---
"I saw GAMEFAQs with faqs being spelled like faqs instead of facts I figured poor grammar to be welcomed"
-MiKe345675
#38HeyZeussPosted 12/13/2012 7:25:44 PM
Tell me, TC, about the innovative, new, non-typical open-world FPS game that you're developing. Oh, you're NOT developing a masterful game that's better than everything else out there? No? Then STFU and troll somewhere else.\

Also, I like Far Cry 3 more than I like Pop Tarts.
#39mudelledgePosted 12/13/2012 7:29:20 PM
Face_Lost posted...
This game is fun and all, but if you just take a step back, this is seriously the same old crap we've all played 100 times over. It's an open world FPS and that sums it up. It's just shallow. Just about nothing in this game is actually new or notable, and the story sure as heck isn't worth mentioning.
I mean, it IS fun, and that's why we're all playing it, but I don't think any of us are going to look back on the time we spent on the game and remember how awesome it was.

Hey look I've read this crap 100 times before.....you Honestly are dumb or dense....I feel sorry for your substantial rant above...

I thought shadow of the colossus was the ****....nothing out there that could ever surpass that originality...then I played indigo prophecy.....then another game and another so on and so on.....

I love troll topics...I can thank some spiritual being, that I am not you tomorrow.
---
I don't like anything in the mainstream and they don't like me.~ Bill Hicks
#40Ertrick36Posted 12/13/2012 7:39:47 PM
Burn-the-light posted...
Honestly, you just summarised people's feelings towards most games. They all lose their spark after some time.

---
What determines whether a game is good is your experience every time you play the game, not the opinions of other people (unless you let it do so).