Everyone will forget about this game in a month.

#61swatkiller546Posted 12/13/2012 10:44:09 PM
ReDxVaLoO posted...
This topic is now about Pop Tarts.

it's funny right when i read this i was eating pop tarts, lmfao.
---
GT: Swatkiller546
I'm urglerlin all over the place!"
#62bluehat94Posted 12/13/2012 10:53:26 PM
Devil_wings00 posted...
kornbeefncabage posted...
Reverend_Wilson posted...
Can you give me a big list of open world FPS? I mean, I know of Fallout 3, RAGE, and Stalker, but what else exists? I personally think this genre has only touched the tip of the iceberg.

Fall out 3 is an RPG not a fps.

It's both and stalker would also be an RPG by your reasoning. Anything with a first person perspective and uses weapons can and is classed as an FPS. A game can have more then one genre...I know mind blown right?

Actually, Fallout is an RPG because of the focus it puts on the RPG elements, so its and RPG with shooter elements but it is not a shooter, where as Far Cry 3 is a shooter with RPG elements but it is not an RPG, while they do mix, one game is primarily a shooter, and the other is primarily an RPG. Not to mention over half of the weapons in the Fallouts are melee weapons and can it be played from a third person perspective.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#63PsychoD_BoyPosted 12/13/2012 11:10:55 PM
LonnyJohnson posted...
RonBurgundy929 posted...
I could eat the f*** out of some blueberry Toaster Strudels.

But they're processed cancer food!

Yeah but it seems like everything gives you cancer these days. I would rather live my life eating/drinking/smoking what I want and if I get cancer or whatever at least there was a reason for it.
---
Don't complain about a game having to much content that you can't focus. It's not the games fault you have the attention span of a squirrel.
#641337RoosterPosted 12/13/2012 11:29:02 PM
Yea there are a lot of flavor of the month GFAQs top games. I could see this being one of them. Doesn't mean its bad though.
---
Thank you for playing. Yes. I am number one!
#65darklinkfan55Posted 12/13/2012 11:45:13 PM
agreed
---
~everyone has a darkside, link has two~
#66CarpetfluffPosted 12/14/2012 12:00:50 AM
TheCongo posted...
A_Hairy_Waffle posted...
TheCongo posted...
We don't have poptarts here in the UK :(

You're not missing much.

Toaster Strudels are where its at.

I am pretty sure the UK has none of this processed cancer food.

But I want it bad.

Some shops sell 'em here, and there are loads of websites that do. Heck, even Amazon sells the multi packs for 20 if you're that desperate, but they're really not that great. Just get a hot apple pie from Maccy D's and imagine.
#67Big_Ed_MustaphaPosted 12/14/2012 12:17:18 AM
I hear what your saying and if thats how you feel fine.

But for me personally I will be starting many more palythroughs on this just like I did with Far Cry 2, this game just really hits the spot in terms of gameplay I enjoy, so I will have to disagree with you.
Far Cry 3 will be remembered as one of my personal favourite games as it your right it is fun, and I cant think of any other FPS I've had more fun with apart from FC2. The stealth takedowns, the options when it comes to how you want to approach a situation, the tension, the open world freedom, the hunting, the flamethrowing and hand gliding.
I just love it all, and I know I will love it just as much on my fifth playthrough as my first, I'm sorry thats not how it is for you but thats how it is for me, FC3 is MY goty and will probably be it next year too.
---
King of the evil/normal monkeys who are now mostly normal but flesh eating while frowned upon is not entirely rare
#68FreakyFrancPosted 12/14/2012 1:08:34 AM(edited)
You guys should stop freakin talking about pop tarts,its a game topic and you are on gamefaqs,go elsewhere if you want to talk about food.

Also i find Far Cry 3 much more comfortable to play than with Far Cry 2.

In the 2nd game im always focused on not dying and avoiding encountering ennemies on the road.

While in the 3rd game,its still pretty much the same thing,but its more easier to take out ennemies and planning how you will take out a stronghold,you can go at your own pace and dont even need to worry about the malaria since there is none in this game.
#69kornbeefncabagePosted 12/14/2012 1:21:10 AM
Devil_wings00 posted...
kornbeefncabage posted...
Reverend_Wilson posted...
Can you give me a big list of open world FPS? I mean, I know of Fallout 3, RAGE, and Stalker, but what else exists? I personally think this genre has only touched the tip of the iceberg.

Fall out 3 is an RPG not a fps.

It's both and stalker would also be an RPG by your reasoning. Anything with a first person perspective and uses weapons can and is classed as an FPS. A game can have more then one genre...I know mind blown right?

Not really since FO3 is an action RPG. It is a title in a series of RPG games, made by a studio that makes RPGs, with RPG elements.... no more a shooter than Skyrim is. Yes they take place in first person, no they are not shooters. Learn to genre.
---
GT: GUINESSGUY84
#70NessaJ_TuNPosted 12/14/2012 2:08:52 AM
no, but I will for get you in a day TC.