Really? That's it? SPOILERS

#11MikeH7186Posted 12/14/2012 12:23:19 AM
SnarfMySnarf posted...
There was nothing special about Jack

what the f*** is wrong with you

It's almost like I formed my own opinion based on my likes or dislikes. Weird.
#12FrolexPosted 12/14/2012 12:26:03 AM
TBH , I think I still prefer the Jackal as an antagonist. Something about him being probably the least reprehensible person in the enitre game besides the journalist and the random refugees really struck me as interesting. But I do really liek vaas.
---
http://i.minus.com/iCegNWUSUXFes.gif
http://i.minus.com/ibtFz1bwSGUKlw.gif
#13Governator00Posted 12/14/2012 12:58:47 AM
It would have been fine if Vass actually had more screen time, a lot more. He had like what? 3 appearances? It disappointed me a lot too.
---
Nothings right with you if nothings wrong with you.
#14JD1LLADAKI7VG(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2012 10:52:42 AM
bump
---
R.I.P. J Dilla
#15borrrnPosted 12/14/2012 12:45:59 PM
I would be okay with Vass dying halfway if not for the fact that we already saw the majority of his crazy perfomances in previews. Some were even missing (where he puts a gun in one of your friends hand and taunts them to pull the trigger). Overall his part/arc/story felt pretty rushed and overexposed cause the devs/publishers/pr&marketing guys knew that Vass is a charismatic fella and just threw 80%of his screentime in long before release.
---
goin' with the flow
#16bearded_moosePosted 12/14/2012 1:23:37 PM
StaticPenguin posted...
lunarsword posted...
Hoyt's entire concept was pointless. The pirates should never have been reduced to Hoyt's lackeys, but the dominant force on the island.

Personally I feel like Hoyt should have stayed but died first leading to a hostile take over by the pirates.

AGREED!!!

i totally thought that's what was going to happen. **** the developers from taking away from such an awesome potentiality.
---
-Every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
sonofkorol is my new favorite.12/3/12
#17StaticPenguinPosted 12/15/2012 12:35:36 AM
micey13 posted...
Some were even missing (where he puts a gun in one of your friends hand and taunts them to pull the trigger).

That was still in the game. It happens during one of his drugs trips but it's Jason holding the gun to Vaas' head and switched between the two.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#18borrrnPosted 12/15/2012 2:40:42 AM
StaticPenguin posted...
micey13 posted...
Some were even missing (where he puts a gun in one of your friends hand and taunts them to pull the trigger).

That was still in the game. It happens during one of his drugs trips but it's Jason holding the gun to Vaas' head and switched between the two.

I must have missed that, which drug trip exactly?
---
goin' with the flow
#19bluehat94Posted 12/15/2012 10:03:44 AM(edited)
micey13 posted...

That was from the original CGI trailer which was made during a much earlier time in development, there were quite a few things different between it and the final game, like Liza was called Nicki, there was and extra character who is not in the final game, etc, and there were only three of them total instead of six. The "pull the trigger" scene wasn't in the final game, because that scene would have originally been the escape scene it seems.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#20frixosPosted 12/15/2012 10:10:18 AM
Blame Christopher Nolan and his Bane.

Here is a badass villain.... who in the end means diddly squat and is dealt with in a very weak way.

And personal opinion: Vaas's "insanity" monologue before he throws you off with the rock tied on your feet, trumps the whole presence of Bane in the DKR (since the two characters are practically the same thing)
---
- I am the Equinox Paradox -