Xbox or PC special concern not the same topic

#1gsharkPosted 12/14/2012 3:43:59 PM
My issue on PC or xbox is a little different situation.
My PC has i5-2300 2.8ghz 6gb ram and geforce gtx 550 ti 1gb with a 23 inch monitor.
I know that this will look better on the PC but how bad is the frame rate issue on console?
I really want it on the xbox because I have a home theater room with a 110inch screen and surround sound that my xbox is hooked up to and I'm sure this would look amazing on it like halo4 and AC3 did.
Is the FPS issue that bad?

Thanks for the help
#2OutrageoussPosted 12/14/2012 4:31:59 PM
Ive never really noticed the FPS drops. Some say it depends on how old your xbox is.
---
Now you see me, now you dont because your dead :)
GT: Baileyy23
#3A_Hairy_WafflePosted 12/14/2012 4:33:27 PM
I haven't noticed any either. Playing on a fat elite with a Jasper motherboard.
#4aiwazPosted 12/14/2012 4:37:42 PM
Outrageouss posted...
Ive never really noticed the FPS drops. Some say it depends on how old your xbox is.

Nonsense, that has nothing to do with it. The frame rate is very low and whether or not someone notices it (or is bothered by it) is the issue; not the age of the Xbox.

Its low, its pretty bad for a console game, and if your PC can handle it don't hesitate to get that version.
#5Governator00Posted 12/14/2012 4:41:51 PM
aiwaz posted...
Outrageouss posted...

Nonsense, that has nothing to do with it. The frame rate is very low and whether or not someone notices it (or is bothered by it) is the issue; not the age of the Xbox.

Its low, its pretty bad for a console game, and if your PC can handle it don't hesitate to get that version.

I've noticed that setting the resolution to 720P helps A LOT with the screen tearing and the framerate. It's still noticeable but it helps to make the framerate bearable to the point where I don't notice it anymore.
---
Nothings right with you if nothings wrong with you.
#6aiwazPosted 12/14/2012 6:33:33 PM
Governator00 posted...
aiwaz posted...
Outrageouss posted...

I've noticed that setting the resolution to 720P helps A LOT with the screen tearing and the framerate. It's still noticeable but it helps to make the framerate bearable to the point where I don't notice it anymore.

Yes I agree, it definitely helps.
#7LazyyAmericanPosted 12/14/2012 7:18:02 PM
Lol....just hook your PC into that TV of yours and you're good to go
---
Quite the dilemma....to coexist in a world that ostracizes you into obscurity
#8JCTiggsPosted 12/15/2012 3:14:38 AM
aiwaz posted...

aiwaz knows what's going on. I agree 100%.
---
i5 3570k@4.5GHz | GTX 670 FTW 1275-7200 | G.Skill 8GB 1866MHz | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | XFX 750W PSU | Vertex4 SSD