Are there any animals you don't kill in the game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Are there any animals you don't kill in the game?
3 years ago#1
I never kill the deer or the pigs, because they are pretty harmless. I've saved tons of deer from bears.
3 years ago#2
Turtles, Pigs. Rays, and anything i don't need to level my gear.
3 years ago#3
I usually don't kill anything I don't need or doesn't threaten me. Lately I've been tiger stalking...I like watching em walk around, stretch, and hunt. Until they notice me.
An amazing business opportunity for anyone! Work from home, no experience, background checks, no boss! People who want something more, contact me asap!
3 years ago#4
I usually don't kill the animals I set loose on pirates when taking down Outposts... I just nod and say "that'll do bear"...
That right there was either a half-hearted attempt to be funny, or a wholehearted attempt to be a moron...
3 years ago#5
I try to avoid killing anything in the dog family
Nickles is money too, come on guys...
3 years ago#6
I didnt even know there were rays in the game and Im pretty far in. Cool to know.

On topic: The ONLY animal I dont purposely kill are tortoises. However, unless Im being attacked I dont kill animals I dont need for crafting.
He who needs a pat on the back makes every man his judge
3 years ago#7
I've killed everything once to get its handbook entries. After that, I pretty much don't shoot at anything that isn't hostile towards me.
GT: Deftallica
SC2: Deftallica Code: 529
3 years ago#8
There are 42 handbook entries for animals and you have to kill an animal to unlock its entry, so I killed each animal at least one. Other than that, killing animals that are harmless and doesn't contribute to your equipment, is quite pointless.
3 years ago#9
I kill everything, I don't intentionally hunt harmless animals, but if I come across them I kill them for the pelt.

Except no turtles.
"The Miss Universe Pageant is fixed, the winners are always from Earth."
3 years ago#10
I kill everything once to get the entry in the journal.
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Are there any animals you don't kill in the game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived