really don't need repeat phone calls

#1mrmontiePosted 12/15/2012 12:15:26 AM
I've seen a couple of threads about how annoying it is to have your current mission objective pop up every 10 seconds and stay on the screen for a while. The game even encourages you to explore the island and screw around. To then constantly bug you about your current mission is silly. Especially when the objective is in the pause/crafting screen.

This is nothing compared to the annoyance of making a cell phone call to Denis or whoever after you complete every single side mission and have the same conversation.

I'm enjoying the game. but this is fairly irritating.

And to those of you who say "well just do the next mission" hopefully you're just trolling, because that's absurd logic.
#2dudeasaurusPosted 12/15/2012 12:18:25 AM
mrmontie posted...
I've seen a couple of threads about how annoying it is to have your current mission objective pop up every 10 seconds and stay on the screen for a while. The game even encourages you to explore the island and screw around. To then constantly bug you about your current mission is silly. Especially when the objective is in the pause/crafting screen.

This is nothing compared to the annoyance of making a cell phone call to Denis or whoever after you complete every single side mission and have the same conversation.

I'm enjoying the game. but this is fairly irritating.

And to those of you who say "well just do the next mission" hopefully you're just trolling, because that's absurd logic.

I completely agree with everything you're saying...
up until you said....
absurd logic.

my turn:
jumbo shrimp!

;)

who's next??
#3tzar_666Posted 12/15/2012 12:25:37 AM
better then respawning check points and getting run over constantly and guns jamming and guns breaking

so ill take it
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#4lunarswordPosted 12/15/2012 12:29:21 AM
tzar_666 posted...
better then respawning check points and getting run over constantly and guns jamming and guns breaking

so ill take it

i disagree, those things were awesome
---
"All your sweetrolls are belong to me."
Video play throughs at - http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadArkive
#5tzar_666Posted 12/15/2012 12:35:07 AM
lunarsword posted...
tzar_666 posted...

so ill take it

over all 3 is a better game i think you would agree.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#6lunarswordPosted 12/15/2012 12:37:29 AM
tzar_666 posted...
lunarsword posted...
tzar_666 posted...

so ill take it

over all 3 is a better game i think you would agree.

its a different type though, but yes, in general it has more immediate fun value. for a real unique experience, Far Cry 2 wins though with its hardcore survivalist style rather than simple action/stealth
---
"All your sweetrolls are belong to me."
Video play throughs at - http://www.youtube.com/user/DreadArkive