How do you unlock more guns?

#1Agnostic420Posted 12/23/2012 4:42:37 PM
Or do you only get the 3 handguns, 3 smgs, 2 shotguns etc?
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Clt0fprsnlty-1488/hero/1177546
#2MikeMexicoPosted 12/23/2012 4:54:28 PM
Lol
---
GT: YourAverageJet
#3bman52480Posted 12/23/2012 4:58:12 PM
Dude sorry but the game tells you how to do it. Get radio towers for free guns, or just buy them.
---
"The Miss Universe Pageant is fixed, the winners are always from Earth."
#4ZyeHatosuPosted 12/23/2012 5:15:25 PM
Pretty sure the guns in the store are the only ones. Asides from Signature Weapons, which you get from collecting relics/letters/memory cards/etc.
---
I wish I could tell you, but the words would come out wrong.
Oh, if you only knew the way I've felt for so long.
#5OnePolishGuyPosted 12/23/2012 5:23:32 PM(edited)
You unlock the higher level weapons when you reach the second island. They all literally become available once you complete the initial mission that gets you on the island.

Dude sorry but the game tells you how to do it. Get radio towers for free guns, or just buy them.

Dude sorry but the TC did not ask how to unlock weapons for free. In fact, no where does the game say that you unlock more firepower as you enter the second island...contrary to what you just stated. You don't get a kudos cookie. Next time, please read the topic carefully.
---
"...and when there was no meat, we ate fowl and when there was no fowl, we ate crawdad and when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand. "
#6langrishPosted 12/23/2012 5:41:40 PM
OnePolishGuy posted...
You unlock the higher level weapons when you reach the second island. They all literally become available once you complete the initial mission that gets you on the island.

Dude sorry but the TC did not ask how to unlock weapons for free. In fact, no where does the game say that you unlock more firepower as you enter the second island...contrary to what you just stated. You don't get a kudos cookie. Next time, please read the topic carefully.

....actually the game DOES tell you. The first person you buy weapons from tells you that the more of the islands you unlock the more weapons will be available, she even suggests that some of the new guns will be far more awesome to the ones available at the time ( i can't give you the exact quote but that's the gist of it)....

maybe you should get down off that high horse for a while?
#7OnePolishGuyPosted 12/24/2012 7:01:16 AM(edited)
langrish posted...
OnePolishGuy posted...

....actually the game DOES tell you. The first person you buy weapons from tells you that the more of the islands you unlock the more weapons will be available, she even suggests that some of the new guns will be far more awesome to the ones available at the time ( i can't give you the exact quote but that's the gist of it)....

maybe you should get down off that high horse for a while?

*sigh* you're right, I remember that. Either case, you didn't answer TCs question how he had hoped. It amuses me that you can get the first answer wrong, and fix it with a second post when its too late...but only to prove me wrong.

Unlike everything else, it's not a constant reminder. You could've handed that controller off to a friend for that whopping ten minutes, only to miss the information and not know of the other tier of weapons until you see them in the other island. It WAS mentioned, but only once for about 5 seconds. If I was playing music, I would've missed it.
---
"...and when there was no meat, we ate fowl and when there was no fowl, we ate crawdad and when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand. "