Shredder vs. Bushman

#1Ace81892Posted 1/3/2013 7:56:50 PM
I can't decide. Can anybody weigh in on this?
---
"THIS ISN'T STRAWBERRY! IT'S RAWBERRY!" -ChoZo
GT: VaultDweller01
#2HaahahahaPosted 1/3/2013 7:59:15 PM
I use shredder more. I dont really use smg or AR unless I want a fire fight. I go stealth or explosives
---
SoulSilverFC~ 4126 3793 3849
#3DarkLeemerPosted 1/3/2013 8:01:09 PM
I like the Shredder more but the Bushman is awesome too since pretty much all the enemies carry ARs so you have near infinite ammo. If you don't mind buying ammo then I say Shredder. It's plain sexy with it's camo.
---
I love circles cuz they're round and stuff!
XBL:Leemer1988 White- 2065-3480-9867
#4BTBAMalaskaPosted 1/3/2013 8:26:36 PM
DarkLeemer posted...
I like the Shredder more but the Bushman is awesome too since pretty much all the enemies carry ARs so you have near infinite ammo. If you don't mind buying ammo then I say Shredder. It's plain sexy with it's camo.

The Shredder is sexy, indeed.
So is a green camouflage on the revolver.. Mm
---
GT- BeastyAss
if a dude put a presidents mask on, run up in the bank with a mac saying gimme gimme...I aint glad at him, but I aint mad at him...
#5Smakface13Posted 1/3/2013 8:35:31 PM
I immediately thought about Shredder from TMNT fighting a hillbilly in a Ghillie Suit.

But on a personal level I tend to lean towards assault rifles.
---
I am looking at you through the eyes of a dead man
http://i47.tinypic.com/19a7gw.jpg
#6dansubmarinePosted 1/3/2013 8:44:30 PM
I like both but tbh i only use Assault rifles when i get into a firefight. In that situation ACE always comes out on top. Kinda wished AK can have attachments and higher power.
#7rockyoumonkeysPosted 1/3/2013 8:58:50 PM
I spent the whole game thinking "boy I can't wait til I get the Bushman".

By the time I did, I'd pretty much quit ARs.

I use the sniper rifle for most of my killing (clearing outposts and whatnot), and the only times it's not practical is when the battles are up close and personal, where the Shredder and Bull are far more useful.

The Bushman was pretty disappointing even as an AR.
---
Formerly Known As: boingboingboing
Now Reading: Great North Road, P. Hamilton