My God, the multiplayer is actually brilliant.

#1JKPSPPosted 1/5/2013 11:55:14 PM
RIGHT?
---
Knifegash: If Anya spent just one day with me, you can go ahead and call her Anya Plowed.
#2weapon_d00d816Posted 1/6/2013 12:17:11 AM
No. It's just a CoD clone.
---
p + w > 9000, where p is the power level and w is what the scouter said about it.
#3mrmontiePosted 1/6/2013 1:13:05 AM
i'm very much hoping that you don't include the co-op in this statement as its very poor at best. has the feel of the cutting edge co-op from over a decade ago.

that being said, the single player is quite enjoyable.

also, i'm glad they don't have much in the way of achievements tied into the multiplayer. which they shouldnt have bothered to include in the first place.
#4DanKiller7Posted 1/6/2013 1:33:58 AM
The few games I tried have been laggy as hell.
---
Collateral Shot! This is too easy..
#5rttnPosted 1/6/2013 1:43:03 AM
I love the MP in the game. It just needs to be fixed for the lag & better/faster matchmaking

Also, I at first liked the punish/mercy thing. Now it is just annoying to watch
---
GT: rttnCRAFT
I want Skate 4 NOW!!
#6Ryan-06Posted 1/6/2013 3:03:31 AM
weapon_d00d816 posted...
No. It's just a CoD clone.

---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
:3 http://i.imgur.com/sfR1P.gif
#7JKPSP(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 4:03:33 AM
I don't play or like CoD to compare it to, so yeah.
---
Knifegash: If Anya spent just one day with me, you can go ahead and call her Anya Plowed.
#8NailbombPosted 1/6/2013 5:10:22 AM
JKPSP posted...

Don't fall for the troll. This game is nothing like CoD unless you think every modern-ish day shooter is a CoD clone.

That being said...

Yes, it is brilliant, when it decides to work right. I wouldn't hold out any hope of the online getting improved at all, though, what with it being a Ubisoft game and all. I still love the map editor and player map battles. That's currently the best thing you could have for a console shooter.
---
I find it amusing that something a drunk person babbled at me is considered "common sense" by Dismind! - Brain Hammer
#9United_WorldPosted 1/6/2013 11:31:48 AM
Nailbomb posted...
JKPSP posted...

Don't fall for the troll. This game is nothing like CoD unless you think every modern-ish day shooter is a CoD clone.

That being said...

Yes, it is brilliant, when it decides to work right. I wouldn't hold out any hope of the online getting improved at all, though, what with it being a Ubisoft game and all. I still love the map editor and player map battles. That's currently the best thing you could have for a console shooter.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ding Ding Ding

Common-Sense Detected
---
Give it to me, baby.
#10weapon_d00d816Posted 1/6/2013 1:39:16 PM(edited)
Nailbomb posted...
JKPSP posted...

That being said...

I'm not trolling. And it is pretty sad that so many modern shooters have to follow this trend. FarCry 3 actually follows closer to CoD's setup than most other modern shooters to be honest. If you count the decoding system and a few different gametypes as being "different", then that's just stupid.
---
p + w > 9000, where p is the power level and w is what the scouter said about it.