Is it possible to skip past the sexual content in this game??....

#1oldschooldavePosted 1/6/2013 10:53:26 AM
I know that there is at least one very graphic sex scene in this game; is it possible to skip past the sexual content in Far Cry 3?
#2shaboo_dePosted 1/6/2013 10:54:54 AM
oldschooldave posted...
I know that there is at least one very graphic sex scene in this game; is it possible to skip past the sexual content in Far Cry 3?

As cutscenes in this game can generally not be skipped: No.
#3CTImpPosted 1/6/2013 10:58:31 AM
Is there a way to also skip pass all the killing and drug use? I don't want to turn myself into some kind of fiend.
---
Like my favorite show The O'Reilly Factor when I post the spin stops here.
#4A_Hairy_WafflePosted 1/6/2013 11:01:56 AM
Yes there is. You have eyelids, use them.
#5Burn-the-lightPosted 1/6/2013 11:14:07 AM
A_Hairy_Waffle posted...
Yes there is. You have eyelids, use them.

Also stick your fingers in your ears and scream, "Lalalalalala I'm not listening to you profanity."
---
We walk toward desire, hand in hand through fields of fire, with only love to light the way, on the road to judgement day.
DD Pawn: Ishzark, Warrior vocation.
#6ProgammerPosted 1/6/2013 11:23:52 AM
That tell you how sicko the software pros at Ubisoft are, they force you to watch all those craps w/o any choice of skipping. I can't believe they actually got paid for designing something like this.
#7Burn-the-lightPosted 1/6/2013 11:36:45 AM
Progammer posted...
That tell you how sicko the software pros at Ubisoft are, they force you to watch all those craps w/o any choice of skipping. I can't believe they actually got paid for designing something like this.

I know right? I just wanted to play a nice game about slavery, wanton slaughter, genocide and massive drug use. It's disgusting that developers would make us sit through an abomination such as sex.
---
We walk toward desire, hand in hand through fields of fire, with only love to light the way, on the road to judgement day.
DD Pawn: Ishzark, Warrior vocation.
#8deadzombies456Posted 1/6/2013 11:43:42 AM
oldschooldave posted...

so violence is fine and sex is wrong lol people this days.
#9ColtonBanginPosted 1/6/2013 12:57:53 PM
Just close your eyes and think of unicorns and fairy tales, junior.
#10lv54spacemonkeyPosted 1/6/2013 1:03:27 PM
I wouldn't call it graphic at all. She even has paint over her nips. The opening scene of Battle in Heaven is graphic. Baise Moi is graphic. Shortbus is graphic. This isn't even HBO sex.... it's television level sex.
---
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c6/lvl54spacemonkey/Tink.gif Le 360 generale. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000325-xbox-360-general-social