I thought this would be one of the best looking games on 360

#1NiNtEnDoMaNiAc1Posted 1/6/2013 4:48:52 PM
But it hasn't really blown me away visually. To me, Alan Wake looks way, way better off the top of my head. I do like it though, feels a bit go to base, destroy base, go to base, destroy base though...
---
GT: Mardy nS
All spelling mistakes are thanks to the iPhone I love dearly.
#2stekim40Posted 1/6/2013 4:55:14 PM
Tip: Stop treating it as an FPS and treat it as an RPG, go rp your character, it makes it way more fun. I've been playing 4-5 hours every day since xmas day and I've not got to the 2nd island yet.
---
Playing: Xcom:EU, PC Minecraft, Skyrim , F1 2012
Waiting for: ELITE 4 (still), GTA V, Pikmin 3, Dragon Age 3
#3weapon_d00d816Posted 1/6/2013 5:06:53 PM(edited)
You thought a free-roam open world game would have some of the best graphics? What planet do you freaking live on?
---
p + w > 9000, where p is the power level and w is what the scouter said about it.
#4TheFabulousRBKPosted 1/6/2013 5:10:48 PM
posts about graphics, talks about gameplay. Alan Wake looks like poo, dude. I say this as a legitimate fan of the first game.
---
GT: Chrysalis tCQ
#5The_KiriyamaPosted 1/6/2013 5:19:39 PM
TheFabulousRBK posted...
Alan Wake looks like poo, dude. I say this as a legitimate fan of the first game.

lol. Okay then. It really didn't look like poo, certainly at the time. At the time, it was one of the best looking games on anything, console or otherwise. But it hasn't aged well. Much like Skyrim, to be honest. That game has quickly lose some of it's initial polish.
---
GamerTag: TheKiriyama
Currently Playing: Halo 4, Minecraft, Battlefield 3, Borderlands 2, Dark Souls
#6Raz176Posted 1/6/2013 5:29:18 PM
They're giant, open world games. You do realise how much data is being processed all at once, right? :|

Even then, this game still looks nice, you crazy kids are spoiled!
---
GT: Raz86
#7NiNtEnDoMaNiAc1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 5:52:48 PM
Quote:They're giant, open world games. You do realise how much data is being processed all at once, right? :|

Even then, this game still looks nice, you crazy kids are spoiled!

Oh aye it looks nice, but not incredible. I don't know people were saying it was amazingly good looking! It's not my fault D:
---
GT: Mardy nS
All spelling mistakes are thanks to the iPhone I love dearly.
#8Silent-N-DeadlyPosted 1/6/2013 6:51:11 PM
prepare for crysis 3
---
PSN: Silent-N-Deadly
#9caboose84Posted 1/6/2013 8:35:15 PM
It's a good looking game. The people on the Aliens: Colonial Marines board are saying the graphics on that game suck and I think it looks great. People honestly think Resident Evil 6 looks like an original Xbox game. People should really just be happy it doesn't actually look like a last generation title, and be freaking content. Not every console game can look like this or Battlefield 3 on max setting on a high-end PC.
---
GT:UrNeighborJimmy
"Asking that is like asking why a character pisses themselves in a Metal Gear game" - LordNobunaga