Am I the only on to think this game...

#11LifeVirus1289Posted 1/7/2013 3:09:58 AM
After seeing AC3, I was a little apprehensive when the Ubisoft logo popped up, followed by another number 3. Far less glitchy, exciting, vast, beautiful, and refreshing, I would understand completely if they told me the team that should have quality tested AC3 was busy working on this marvel.
---
(X) Xelden1289
#12blackninja4everPosted 1/7/2013 4:05:27 AM(edited)
Since ppl are doing it I'll name my top 10 games at the moment not just open world games or all time faves:

1.Far cry 3
2. Borderlands 2
3.skyrim
4.halo 4
5.world of Warcraft
6.Dark souls
7.stalker shadows of Chernobyl
8.kingdom hearts dream drop distance
9.Pokemon black 2
10.cod black ops 2

These are also the games I'm playing the most atm too so my list is a little bias and missing a lot of my favorites I haven't touched in a while
---
-------Xbox Gamertag: Beefsloth PSN: blackninjaforevr--------
---------------Battle.net tag: Beefsloth#1582------------------------------
#13blackninja4everPosted 1/7/2013 4:08:42 AM
LifeVirus1289 posted...
After seeing AC3, I was a little apprehensive when the Ubisoft logo popped up, followed by another number 3. Far less glitchy, exciting, vast, beautiful, and refreshing, I would understand completely if they told me the team that should have quality tested AC3 was busy working on this marvel.

I think I made the "mistake" of playing fc3 before ac3 myself because I can't stand it really. It feels very clunky and unfinished compared to the single player of the gem that is fc3. I've honestly spent the majority of my time in ac3 betting on the fun but frustrating bored games in ac3.
---
-------Xbox Gamertag: Beefsloth PSN: blackninjaforevr--------
---------------Battle.net tag: Beefsloth#1582------------------------------
#14hoax123Posted 1/7/2013 6:25:36 AM(edited)
I dont know exactly what my top 5 list is, or in what order, but im sure that Fallout 3 is amongst them, one of the best games i have played. In my opinion, Bethesdas best game.
---
Finally. Mars has accepted my sacrifices and unleashes me. - Legate Lanius
#15Ice WeaselPosted 1/7/2013 7:25:56 AM
This just might be the first open world game I actually finish - that's how good it is.