Can I continue to roam the island after I complete the main story?

#1alienfreaks04Posted 1/8/2013 7:34:38 PM
Please No Story Spoilers

After I complete the main storyline, can I continue to play and finish side missions and such, or is it credits and back to the main menu?
---
My signature is better than yours.
#2OnePolishGuyPosted 1/8/2013 7:40:21 PM(edited)
Nope, you wander around the world again.

The side missions are still available, and you can still kill enemies, as long as they have an outpost nearby.
---
"...and when there was no meat, we ate fowl and when there was no fowl, we ate crawdad and when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand. "
#3WebstedgePosted 1/8/2013 8:04:21 PM
I don't know why you said nope the answer is yes
---
https://p.twimg.com/AirgRzVCEAAPBp6.jpg
#4OnePolishGuyPosted 1/8/2013 8:13:52 PM(edited)
Webstedge posted...
I don't know why you said nope the answer is yes

lol I said nope to the last part of the first post "or is it credits and back to the main menu"

Kudos for trying to fix...but it would've helped to read past "nope" on my post :P
---
"...and when there was no meat, we ate fowl and when there was no fowl, we ate crawdad and when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand. "
#5CatholicPriest7Posted 1/8/2013 9:48:21 PM
Yeah but it's pointless. There's hardly any enemies if you liberated all the outposts like me

Hopefully they release a decent end game patch.
---
Religion is a man-made device to enslave the minds of the weak.
#6jujusixPosted 1/8/2013 11:08:46 PM
I am having the same issue as you. completed everything but was hoping I can still go around shooting enemies. This is a oversight in my opinion. My save file is unless now.
#7OnePolishGuyPosted 1/8/2013 11:14:42 PM
TC, how far are you in the story? I have a suggestion to keep the game much more fun...but i don't want to reveal anything you haven't reached yet.
---
#8alienfreaks04(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 12:39:23 PM
OnePolishGuy posted...
TC, how far are you in the story? I have a suggestion to keep the game much more fun...but i don't want to reveal anything you haven't reached yet.

Here is where I am
Where you get on Hoyt's boat and have the uniform on.
---
My signature is better than yours.
#9DrFeelgood1984Posted 1/9/2013 12:51:36 PM
I only cleared 2 outposts (for the skill requirement and to get 2 hunter challenges I wanted). I plan to complete the story, and make a manual save for free roaming and killing enemies. I don't see how this game could be any fun if you cleared the outposts.
---
Scammed by Leighton04 DO NOT trust this user.