online co-op/multi weapon loadouts: what do you like?

#1squiggy9996999Posted 1/21/2013 8:11:12 AM
i'm not sure if this board is active enough but here goes anyways.

what do you guys like using for co-op and multiplayer? what weapons are your go to weapons, and which attachments make them sing?

i prefer ARs and close range style in shooters, normally with hipfire, bloodlust, bandoliers and molotovs. these are my mains:

-BZ19 with extended clip and hot rounds: easy to get massive kills on one clip, with this you can actually be rambo. run ahead and kill everyone in one clip while your timid part slowly moves ahead one rock at a time. probably best gun in the game. this is the gun i grab if my team is weaker or we wipe.

MP5 - poor man's BZ19. once you get it to level seven with extended ammo and hot rounds (sensing a theme) it is a great gun until you get to lvl 74 and have the BZ19 (which starts out with more ammo than the extended mp5). after the biz i barely use this anymore,same with vector.

M133 - going silenced with hot rounds, will switch out to quick fire when i get there. jsut the sounds is worth it. :P

P416 - best AR for my style - smooth, good range, not too much kick. ususally with red dot or optical scope, i like silenced or hot rounds.

ACE- i really had to use this gun a lot to fall in love. with just 2 attachments i couldn't get it as sweet as i wanted, preferred the p416. but, once you get it to level 18 and throw a reflex site it really shines. great as a shorter range AR
#2squiggy9996999(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 8:11:32 AM
SECONDARIES:

Bow (or predator bow) - this was my go to secondary, loved it but i guess they nerfed it because it does crappy damage to heavies now. i used it in almost all loadouts, now down to about a third of my loadouts still have it (explosive arrows still fun).

D.eagle - i stared using this to get it strong enough for quickfire but in the meantime i have fallen in love with it. with shotguns or submachine guns it is a pretty good way too kill ranged enemies and works great as a hipfire killer in close. i don;t even notice the slower RoF anymore.

Flamethrower - for kicks once in awhile, it's just good fun. i used to use the grenade launcher for kicks early on but switched to flamers.
#3OnePolishGuyPosted 1/21/2013 9:57:20 AM
Preferred loadout...I usually use this same loadout for both co-op and versus:

Primary

I agree. BZ19 is an absolute beast. It has the high RoF and mobility of a SMG, and the damage and decent precision of an assault rifle. Before the BZ, my co-op weapon was the MKG.

Secondary

Predator Bow. I'll admit, its not as tactically pliable as other secondaries, but it has great range, and I feel like a badass using it.

Equipment

C4, always. It's great for Heavies. The second one is the ammo bandolier....which is mostly for the bow.

Skill

Bloodlust and quicker revive

Main Attachment/ MOD

Red Dot Sight, hot rounds (the one that tears through cover almost as well as flesh), and the mod that grants you better accuracy and less recoil, but smaller mags.

Secondary Attachment

Depends. If I feel like playing Zeus, I go for the explosive tipped arrows. But normally, I go for nothing. I feel the scopes block some of my line of sight.

Battle Cry

Hasten (faster movement). Always. It pisses me off when people all go for the increased health regeneration. It pisses me off more when they waste it at the beginning when we're just running.

This set up has done me wonders, so far.
---
"...and when there was no meat, we ate fowl and when there was no fowl, we ate crawdad and when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand. "
#4OnePolishGuyPosted 1/21/2013 9:58:35 AM
I was also originally using the rapid-fire F1 and the desert eagle, but Ive already ranked them to 20 LONG before I was done using them, and wanted to expand on more weapons.
---
"...and when there was no meat, we ate fowl and when there was no fowl, we ate crawdad and when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand. "
#5squiggy9996999(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 11:41:58 AM(edited)
"C4, always. It's great for Heavies. The second one is the ammo bandolier....which is mostly for the bow."

yeah, c4 is so fun.

"Hasten (faster movement). Always. It pisses me off when people all go for the increased health regeneration. It pisses me off more when they waste it at the beginning when we're just running."

i know lol, i always cast hasten right away thinking (probably in error lol) we can get there faster (well everyone but me) and then all the health buffs come out (because they either have the habit since it adds xp or they think it's what i am doing and i am lvl 75 maybe?).

i just noticed your post says the F1 has rapid fire?! wtf, i guess i'll have to level it up and see if i like it then.

the ace is only really fun with the lvl 18 reflex site imo, and d.eagle and m133 have faster fire options too. some guns are a grind to level, but worth it at the end.
#6OnePolishGuyPosted 1/21/2013 2:16:08 PM
I would keep using the F1 if there wasn't anything else to level up. Its just such a well-balanced gun, IMO. The irons are decent, and handles really well with recoil. The only downside is its fire rate, but rapid fire fixes that for you.

I just started using the PK9 (sp?)...its the first gun you unlock, besides the colt .45. With extended magus and faster reload, that thing tears pirates up
---
#7squiggy9996999(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 2:26:53 PM
i never got into the famas....er F1. in terms of single player it's just not my style but the guns are completely different in multi with all the attachments being available to you to set them up any way.

i need a new gun to toy with after i max out the m133, maybe i'll try the F1.

the ACE was a chore to level, but i started having a lot of fun with a reflex site. i was still able to take out snipers with that setup too. but for my the p416 is just how an AR should handle.
#8kornbeefncabagePosted 1/21/2013 4:39:02 PM
I just got the last gun to 20 last night. And they can all tear stuff up depending on how they are set up and play style. There are a lot of weapons I didn't do so well to start with but once I got certain mods and attachments I could dominate with them.

I think the two best smgs are the Hz and vector. I used the vector more than anything I think. And those guns are incredible with any combination of attachments it seems.

ARs I can't pick any that stood out. They all have pros and cons. I do think the f1 is a bit overrated. I had the most success with a silencer and quick fire on. I tried hot rounds and quick fire and found it much less effective for me. Didn't notice a night difference in ttk. The stg with hot rounds and red dot worked great in short bursts. The AK worked even better in short bursts. Been so long since I used it I can't remember how I had it set up though. The ms16 is pretty great with a silencer or with hot rounds and red dot. Or silencer and hot rounds. The Ace... I still don't care for it. Why use an innaccurate hip fire short range small clip AR when any smg fills that role much more effectively?

The lmgs were all pretty good I think I liked the pkm the most with any recoil reduction I could put on it. I got it to shoot like a laser. Might is my least favorite. Great gun but it seems to take more rounds to kill some one.

The two best shotties are the spas and the m133. The 1887 just handles far far too slowly. I throw anything that boosts damage or range on these.

For pistols. My favorite are the 44 magnum and D50. The D50 has a decent rod, reloads faster than the magnum but with about the same power the magnum has. The 1911 seems to have a hit detection problem sometimes or it just has horrible accuracy. The flamethrower I'd my favorite heavy and the recurve is the best special. I really see no difference between it and the predator bow besides time it takes to draw a shot back. The type 20 is great up close. And the most open gun in the game has to be the flare gun.

The snipers. I think the z93 is the best because its power frees you up to use a wider range of attachments. With the other two I just use hot rounds. The svd is a close second because of its quick handling and fire rate.
---
GT: GUINESSGUY84
#9squiggy9996999(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 8:09:07 AM
"ARs I can't pick any that stood out. They all have pros and cons. I do think the f1 is a bit overrated. I had the most success with a silencer and quick fire on."

i agree about the F1. although i only unlocked quick fire late last night, will give it a try tonight but my instincts have held up - i still hate the f1. it just takes way too many bullets to kill, even point blank it;s 3 bursts.

i will probably try the stg90 again after maxing the ACE and p416 just to see how it compares but those two are my ideal AR types so i doubt i will like anything as much.

although i might go AK - i have barely used it so that is something new to try out too.
#10OnePolishGuyPosted 1/22/2013 8:47:03 AM(edited)
The F1 is very similar to the AR-15 from FC2. You can choose to fire one, two or three rounds depending on how long you hold down the trigger. I personally like this set up, I have complete control over how many bullets I want to fire. Still, the rapid fire changes the gun dramatically.

EDIT: Misread. Youre saying it takes 3 bursts to kill? I can agree. With hot rounds it just takes about 6-8 bullets for me in the midsection. A single burst for the chest or head.

I like the AK. I feel that by using it im not exploiting my main weapon for any reason it would stand above the others. Just going for the run of the mill. As for co-op, no. There are hundreds of them lying around.
---