So after everything goes down (spoilers)

#21OnePolishGuyPosted 1/22/2013 11:58:09 AM
LOL it kinda feels like Mad Libs
---
"...and when there was no meat, we ate fowl and when there was no fowl, we ate crawdad and when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand. "
#22rockband221Posted 1/22/2013 8:10:34 PM
This is not new to me, I just despise it and frown upon people who say its ok to leave severe loose ends to games, as long as its in the sake of "enjoying it". IMO, there were more options at their disposal than resurrecting Jason or teleporting him back from the States.. Its not like the baby couldn't have made the new Jason. Citra even states something like, "The new warrior will rise and lead the Rakyat."

We apparently have two different standards to how video game stories should be executed. No offense. It just amazes me that you, or anybody in this matter, can accept* a below-mediocre ending that shouldn't even be considered an ending, all in the sake of enjoying the game. Thats trying to milk a game for its content even past its prime but deep down, just cutting corners and saving money on less animations or voiceovers.

EVERYTHING AFTER THE ENDING IS NOT CANON.
---
I really wish I could change my user name.
#23cubsnhawksfan77Posted 1/23/2013 1:00:05 AM
seriously dude the game is over after you make your choice

just think of postgame exploration as happening before you do the final mission
---
http://i50.tinypic.com/13ydo3s.gif
"He wanted to know who Paul Bunyan was? He wanted to know why Santa said the Toronto Maple Leafs suck"
#24WhatsmynamedoodPosted 1/23/2013 4:55:05 AM
rockband221 posted...
This is not new to me, I just despise it and frown upon people who say its ok to leave severe loose ends to games, as long as its in the sake of "enjoying it". IMO, there were more options at their disposal than resurrecting Jason or teleporting him back from the States.. Its not like the baby couldn't have made the new Jason. Citra even states something like, "The new warrior will rise and lead the Rakyat."

We apparently have two different standards to how video game stories should be executed. No offense. It just amazes me that you, or anybody in this matter, can accept* a below-mediocre ending that shouldn't even be considered an ending, all in the sake of enjoying the game. Thats trying to milk a game for its content even past its prime but deep down, just cutting corners and saving money on less animations or voiceovers.

EVERYTHING AFTER THE ENDING IS NOT CANON.

I find it hard to believe people can't just accept that the post-game is nothing more then a sandbox where the sand is replaced with killing. Story gone. Gameplay stay.
---
R.I.P. Billy Mays 1958-2009
#25JamanjaxPosted 2/1/2013 7:29:57 PM
lmfao OnePolishGuy.

The game ended. It's done, over. There's no narrative in the post-game, it's no big deal, and you're essentially whining over nothing. You don't have to continue playing.
---
He who has the blues, has a good thing.