Biggest Mistake = OK so on a Jungle Island, why the hell are their no Raptors??

#1The_Big_DeekPosted 1/21/2013 1:05:48 PM
everytime i run around the island on foot through short and long grass foiliage and jungular leaves i keep thinking why where the Nubisoft Devs were so stupid as to NOT put any Raptors or other Dinos on these islands. WHY?

every time i turn on this game i think what a stupid waste of a game that couldve been awesome if dinos were added. nobody cares about dumb leopard cats and tiger cats stalking and attacking you or NPCs. nobody is afraid of fat cats hunting you. they shouldve been replaced with velociraptors or utah raptors which hunt like wolf packs, etc.

really every time i turn on this game i always think they made an awesome bunch of islands and how stupid it is that they didnt add Dinosaurs, but instead added cougars and cats which chase you. nobdy is scared of cougars. people want Dinos. if your gonna make a large free roam jungle environment you NEED to add Dinosaurs. how did Nubisoft make such a big mistake?

this game is such a dissappointment without the Dinosaurs in it.

---
COD4 >>>>>> BO1 > BO2 >>>>> MW3 >> MW2 > COD3 > WAW > COD2 > COD1
#2LonnyJohnsonPosted 1/21/2013 1:07:16 PM
Im pretty sure this game would be a disappointment with the dinos added. It would still be the same game repetitive, bad story, no depth or substance, etc.
---
Lonny "Booty" Johnson
#3The_Big_Deek(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 1:13:00 PM
LonnyJohnson posted...
Im pretty sure this game would be a disappointment with the dinos added. It would still be the same game repetitive, bad story, no depth or substance, etc.

yeh right. Dinos being dissappointing? are you crazy? do you prefer being stalking by stupid cougars and fat cats instead? those are the main land predators in this game and they pretty much suck compared to Raptors. they shouldve at least put an australian Bigfoot Yowie sasquatch prowling the islands. this game bombed in sales cause whats the point of a large jungle island if your not gonna add anything cool or unique to it like Dino predators.

for example Dead Island was a tropical island with Zombies. that was unique and fun. this game shouldve been a tropical island with Dinosaurs. i said it before nobody cares about or is scared of striped cats and wrinkled cougars.

i think hands down the biggest main mistake and flaw with this game is Nubisoft forgot to add Dinosaurs to the islands. pretty dumb decision. and it will cost them in sales no doubt.
---
#4jcarey72Posted 1/21/2013 1:14:17 PM
raptors would be sweet though.

"They can flush toilets." - Jurassic Park 4
---
TK JEDI
#5LonnyJohnsonPosted 1/21/2013 1:15:47 PM
The_Big_Deek posted...
LonnyJohnson posted...

yeh right. Dinos being dissappointing? are you crazy? do you prefer being stalking by stupid cougars and fat cats instead? those are the main land predators in this game and they pretty much suck compared to Raptors. they shouldve at least put an australian Bigfoot Yowie sasquatch prowling the islands. this game bombed in sales cause whats the point of a large jungle island if your not gonna add anything cool or unique to it like Dino predators.

for example Dead Island was a tropical island with Zombies. that was unique and fun. this game shouldve been a tropical island with Dinosaurs. i said it before nobody cares about or is scared of striped cats and wrinkled cougars.

i think hands down the biggest main mistake and flaw with this game is Nubisoft forgot to add Dinosaurs to the islands. pretty dumb decision. and it will cost them in sales no doubt.

Im saying the only thing that could make this game better is a different developer. Ubisoft tries, they really do, but I don't think they do very well with getting their ideas together. Story was a failure. They could've just cut all the hoyt stuff and made Vaas the main villian of the game. Hoyt was just not as exciting as Vaas. They knew it themselves thats why Vaas is on the cover.
---
Lonny "Booty" Johnson
#6nnytherkillerPosted 1/21/2013 1:24:53 PM
stealth anti-rich people topic
---
GT. nnythekiller
Stoic wanderer
#7The_Big_Deek(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 1:37:34 PM
no wonder this Xbox board is almost dead while the PS3 board is completely dead.

there is nothing new, fresh, or exciting in this game. Nubisoft shouldve added zombies like Dead Island if they hated to add Dinosaurs.

nevertheless the PC will probably get the Raptors since they always create and add new custom content, while consoles will be stuck with cats and cougars.

this game couldve been the next gen Jurassic Park game that was never made...............................
---
#8jcarey72Posted 1/21/2013 1:39:34 PM
zombies would be cool too. yeah, pc mods get the best stuff. i heard there is a Jurassic Park mod in development for I think Half Life 2...
---
TK JEDI
#9nubs222Posted 1/21/2013 5:00:28 PM
This game has eagles.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnnyBGoode1122?feature=mhee
PSN: The_Despair_
#10SunDevil77Posted 1/21/2013 5:47:17 PM
"Nubisoft"
Oh boy...
This topic reeks of stupid
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact