How much would u pay (DLC) to toggle pirates on/off post game?

#1burdi1arPosted 1/21/2013 12:07:13 PM
and of course i mean after taking all outposts. they did this in crackdown so i figure this shouldnt be to hard.
---
"Good night, I'll see you in your dreams, I'll be the clown holding a knife standing over your bed"- Stephen Colbert
#2jcarey72Posted 1/21/2013 12:13:20 PM
there's currently no pirates post game, right ? i'm having trouble finding someone to kill dropping out of a glider or zipline for the achievement...
---
TK JEDI
#3squiggy9996999Posted 1/21/2013 12:13:54 PM
i want that, but would not pay more than zero dollars since it wouldn't make me play more or less multi/coop - which is pretty much all i play.
#4OnePolishGuyPosted 1/21/2013 12:21:56 PM
I would feel comfortable paying 400 points, but would settle for no more than 800.

I wouldn't be satisfied with just turning on/off pirates, either. I'd expect a cheat menu, including of course the mundane things like...

invulnerability

invisibility

infinite ammo

Toggle on/ off infinite reinforcements

Everything/ everywhere unlocked

Now, I want cooler cheats, like...

Super Jump/ run/ swim

GTA tank mode (car blows up everything...and one it touches!)

low gravity

Exploding bullets

Paint ball bullets

Exploding paintball bullets

You burn everything you touch

...And while we're at it, why not be able to spawn vehicles, animals, and AI like in editor, but ingame? I want the works!
---
"...and when there was no meat, we ate fowl and when there was no fowl, we ate crawdad and when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand. "
#5jcarey72Posted 1/21/2013 12:23:00 PM
bullets that make the dead enemies float away "because it's cool"
---
TK JEDI
#6OnePolishGuyPosted 1/21/2013 12:24:51 PM
jcarey72 posted...
bullets that make the dead enemies float away "because it's cool"

Yes, actually, or just make them explode when they die. Not a big fan of the flying thing.
---
"...and when there was no meat, we ate fowl and when there was no fowl, we ate crawdad and when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand. "
#7mrmontiePosted 1/21/2013 12:53:23 PM
pirate toggle/max wanted level for sure. Also more and more aggressive animals. I don't really see the need for infinite ammo since I never run out, though I guess with a couple dozen pirates and a pack of dingos on you, that might happen.

Also, either tweak the wingsuit or make it so that shallow landings don't need the damn parachute.

Or just separate buttons for the suit and the chute, which they should have done to begin with.

Also something to make number and locations of 4 wheelers, jet skis and dune buggies much much higher.
#8squiggy9996999Posted 1/21/2013 1:26:07 PM
"I would feel comfortable paying 400 points, but would settle for no more than 800."

isn't 800 points 10 bucks? might as well just bend over and ask for it directly...
#9OnePolishGuyPosted 1/21/2013 1:32:42 PM
The amount of time I would spend screwing around with cheats would pay for itself. Again, I would pay no money for toggling pirates if I don't have my cheats.
---
#10EasygoingBirdPosted 1/21/2013 1:35:05 PM
jcarey72 posted...
there's currently no pirates post game, right ? i'm having trouble finding someone to kill dropping out of a glider or zipline for the achievement...

Go to where vaas filmed liza, pirates are still there. If you approach from the north theres a zipline, just throw a rock at the bottom to have a pirate walk over there. I just did this half an hour ago
---
Going to Mcdonalds with heart disease. Heavy risk, but the FRIIIIES
GT: Dr Chowder