I just traded in my copy of Far Cry 3

#1LonnyJohnsonPosted 1/21/2013 8:46:45 PM
I kind of miss it already, do you think if I ask nice enough they'll give it back?
---
Lonny "Booty" Johnson
#2ninjaman148Posted 1/21/2013 8:47:28 PM
Most likely not.
---
Yo Buddy, Still Alive?
Rest In Peace - Our Beloved Dog Lukas (07-31-12) - Someday, We'll Meet Again On Rainbow Bridge
#3atomsteelePosted 1/21/2013 9:49:19 PM
Thank God. You can find another board to troll now....and really, you miss it? All the smack you have talked about how boring it is and you miss it? Toke jopic identified.
#4LonnyJohnson(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 10:01:16 PM
atomsteele posted...
Thank God. You can find another board to troll now....and really, you miss it? All the smack you have talked about how boring it is and you miss it? Toke jopic identified.

Na for real though. I do miss the game. It was the best FPS on the 360 probably.
---
Lonny "Booty" Johnson
#5atomsteelePosted 1/21/2013 10:08:11 PM
I guess I'm shocked. You have spent quite some time on this board trashing the game. I can think of at least three topics you have posted about how boring the game is. One of them straight up says that in the title.
#6LonnyJohnson(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 11:30:39 PM
atomsteele posted...
I guess I'm shocked. You have spent quite some time on this board trashing the game. I can think of at least three topics you have posted about how boring the game is. One of them straight up says that in the title.

Wanna quit stalking me?
---
Lonny "Booty" Johnson
#7atomsteelePosted 1/21/2013 11:56:46 PM
I'm not stalking. You have just made your opinion very clear and I remembered it because you have been on here ad naseum about your boredom with this game. That's all.
#8OnePolishGuyPosted 1/22/2013 4:38:45 AM
atomsteele posted...

I second this.
---
"...and when there was no meat, we ate fowl and when there was no fowl, we ate crawdad and when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand. "
#9Big_Ed_MustaphaPosted 1/22/2013 6:19:34 AM
LonnyJohnson posted...
I kind of miss it already, do you think if I ask nice enough they'll give it back?

Why would you want it back when...

...It tries to boast about the number of things to do in the game but really its quite shallow and without depth. You pretty much exhaust all the games content before the 2nd island and it's over before you know it. The whole thing just reeks of a rush job, and I'm wondering exactly how much they weren't able to squeeze into the final version of the game. I blew up enemy patrols with mines, sniped unsuspecting enemies, watching them eaten by bears, and it all got old rather quickly. I started a new game but got bored pretty quickly.

XD
---
King of the evil/normal monkeys who are now mostly normal but flesh eating while frowned upon is not entirely rare
#10midnyghtsson265Posted 1/22/2013 7:26:12 AM
I sold mine on craigs list. Got a good price and couldn't say no. I don't miss it yet, I may miss it later, but I doubt it. DLC is the only thing that will make me want it again.

I started playing skyrim again and even after 250 hours and several crucial flaws....it is a game well worth 60 dollars. I hate open world games with no replayability. I consider it such a waste of potential.
---
Dragon's Dogma, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto IV, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, and Minecraft...5 of my favorite games ever.