Games being attacked for racism and killing children.

#313CDEDPosted 1/27/2013 10:05:34 AM
Duh_Bad_Guy posted...
VelvenCross posted...
Books were the original violent stories, and they STILL don't have ratings on them! You can do whatever you want in a book pretty much. But play it out in a movie or make a game of it, then you're a bad person!

I had the pleasure of overhearing a mom tell her three sons that if they played games where they shoot things, that they would grow up to be bad men. She even went to the extreme of bringing up the Sandy Hook shooter, and saying how HE played those games and that's why he did what he did.

Little do people know, sandy hook was a hoax to enforce gun control.

wouldn't surprise me, but if thats what it takes so be it.
---
Resident GFAQS Toyota fanboi/ Drift Master
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8429/7816538416_df717aec0a_b.jpg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHdriIl7VNw
#32Duh_Bad_GuyPosted 1/27/2013 10:10:23 AM
3CDED posted...
Duh_Bad_Guy posted...
VelvenCross posted...
Books were the original violent stories, and they STILL don't have ratings on them! You can do whatever you want in a book pretty much. But play it out in a movie or make a game of it, then you're a bad person!

I had the pleasure of overhearing a mom tell her three sons that if they played games where they shoot things, that they would grow up to be bad men. She even went to the extreme of bringing up the Sandy Hook shooter, and saying how HE played those games and that's why he did what he did.

Little do people know, sandy hook was a hoax to enforce gun control.

wouldn't surprise me, but if thats what it takes so be it.

Ehhhhh. Well it's like Hitler said "what's the best way to control a nation? Disarm it's citizens." A new world order is among us....
---
"An eye for an eye ass wipe. A toof, for a gotdamn toof." -Buffalo Soldier
#33mfv12979Posted 1/27/2013 10:58:47 AM
Games are easier targets when it comes to violence. Books are overlooked because not many people really read books. this is how it works with the blame game. take off games, movies, and comic books etc. People will start blaming school or each other. in short people need an escapegoat. For them its easier to blame something or someone that had nothing to do with it.
---
copy ninja Kakashi has copied a thousand jutsu and i'm going to use them to their fullest Extent! - Kakashi Sensei Ep 266
#34weapon_d00d816Posted 1/27/2013 11:28:13 AM
No one raised an eyebrow when Anakin slaughtered that group of children Jedi in Episode III...
---
p + w > 9000, where p is the power level and w is what the scouter said about it.
#35megaman12321Posted 1/28/2013 1:56:29 PM
What I don't feel sad about is not how games are treated, as every form of media has had its moments, though games are more focused, but the fact how children react when playing online. Now more then ever I hear kids saying curse words everywhere and generally acting a decade lower then their age. I worry about our future generation.
---
When you're weak, be stronger. It's as simple as that.