I don't know if it's my game...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. I don't know if it's my game...

User Info: nyte_blayde

nyte_blayde
3 years ago#1
I experienced little/no glitches through 2 playthroughs, without any patches or anything. Just the game disk and my saves. Reading about most of these glitches people encounter and I haven't come across any of them.
The Official Yuna of the Dissidia 012 Duodecim boards :D
PSN: XWintersHowlX

User Info: Big_Ed_Mustapha

Big_Ed_Mustapha
3 years ago#2
Same here
King of the evil/normal monkeys who are now mostly normal but flesh eating while frowned upon is not entirely rare

User Info: opi

opi
3 years ago#3
here too. if a million people don't get a glitch, nobody mentions it. if one person gets a glitch, it's fully talked about.
GT: The DaddyDoodle

User Info: OnePolishGuy

OnePolishGuy
3 years ago#4
It s little weird for me...i get absolutely NO glitches in the single player (except disappearing bodies just recently), and almost no network problems on multi. Once in a blue moon I have to wait 30 seconds to log on, but that hasn't happened in at least a month.

Hearing about these game breaking glitches, like losing your camera, sounds miserable. Luckily, there are no cameras in co-op or multiplayer :)
"...and when there was no meat, we ate fowl and when there was no fowl, we ate crawdad and when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand. "

User Info: Billy-De-Kid

Billy-De-Kid
3 years ago#5
One time after doing a Trial of the Rakyat, I couldn't move. I was just staring at the giant rock. So I restarted my XBOX and I could move again. Bad glitch with an easy fix, I like that.
Check out the Star Fox Story on the Star Fox Assault board! URL: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/561297-star-fox-assault/61765635
The Wolf has spoken!
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. I don't know if it's my game...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived