I don't know if it's my game...

#1nyte_blaydePosted 1/25/2013 1:44:10 AM
I experienced little/no glitches through 2 playthroughs, without any patches or anything. Just the game disk and my saves. Reading about most of these glitches people encounter and I haven't come across any of them.
---
The Official Yuna of the Dissidia 012 Duodecim boards :D
PSN: XWintersHowlX
#2Big_Ed_MustaphaPosted 1/25/2013 1:57:32 AM
Same here
---
King of the evil/normal monkeys who are now mostly normal but flesh eating while frowned upon is not entirely rare
#3opiPosted 1/25/2013 3:58:28 AM
here too. if a million people don't get a glitch, nobody mentions it. if one person gets a glitch, it's fully talked about.
---
GT: The DaddyDoodle
#4OnePolishGuyPosted 1/25/2013 5:08:14 AM
It s little weird for me...i get absolutely NO glitches in the single player (except disappearing bodies just recently), and almost no network problems on multi. Once in a blue moon I have to wait 30 seconds to log on, but that hasn't happened in at least a month.

Hearing about these game breaking glitches, like losing your camera, sounds miserable. Luckily, there are no cameras in co-op or multiplayer :)
---
"...and when there was no meat, we ate fowl and when there was no fowl, we ate crawdad and when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand. "
#5Billy-De-KidPosted 1/25/2013 6:39:56 AM
One time after doing a Trial of the Rakyat, I couldn't move. I was just staring at the giant rock. So I restarted my XBOX and I could move again. Bad glitch with an easy fix, I like that.
---
Check out the Star Fox Story on the Star Fox Assault board! URL: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/561297-star-fox-assault/61765635
The Wolf has spoken!
More topics from this board...
co-op mapsRKZX2111/25 10:06AM