Multiplayer?

#1NGyaiibaPosted 1/26/2013 1:28:02 AM
How active is the online community for multiplayer? Does it take forever to find matches? Is it any fun? Whats it like for those who have been playing it. From the previews and what not that I have seen, it sounds and looks fun but I just am afraid ill be sitting in lobbies waiting.

Thanks in advance guys!
#2RoneZoneFitnessPosted 1/26/2013 2:22:54 PM
any time i search for a game im playing in about 1-2 minutes
#3drewpot2001Posted 1/26/2013 5:41:38 PM
In all honesty, MP is buggy as hell. It plays like it's in it's Beta Phase still.

Match making is broken and buggy, and it's actually gotten worse thanks to a recent update. But once you actually get into a match the gameplay itself is awesome and great. Very refreshing.

But there's a list of bugs long enough to possibly make this release the buggiest title ever to date, just be aware of that.

Ubisoft claims that they're working on fixes for these issues, but they never communicate what exactly they plan to fix and their only update so far didn't fix the game breaking bugs for more than half of the people experiencing them, plus it made MP more buggy, so it's not looking too good.
#4GassedMask77Posted 1/26/2013 9:10:46 PM
It is still pretty laggy. And many glitches need to be fixed, but so far it's pretty fun.
#5NGyaiiba(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 12:44:10 AM
It just came in today.

Unfortunately, I can't try out MP because it says "ERROR" and something about restricted priveledges or something. Makes no sense. Is anyone having this weird hiccup? Is this a known mistake or something?
#6ICantNameGudPosted 1/29/2013 1:25:19 AM
NGyaiiba posted...
It just came in today.

Unfortunately, I can't try out MP because it says "ERROR" and something about restricted priveledges or something. Makes no sense. Is anyone having this weird hiccup? Is this a known mistake or something?

There's a multiplayer access code in the box
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi