Petition and Poll = Ubisoft Please add Dinosaurs to Far Cry 3 as DLC !

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Petition and Poll = Ubisoft Please add Dinosaurs to Far Cry 3 as DLC !
4 years ago#11
Bo1>>>>>> CoD4=W@W> BO2 >>>>> MW3 >> MW2 > COD3 > COD2 > COD1
Give it to me, baby.
4 years ago#12
CoD 4 was the last good CoD that didn't rely so much on lag compensation more than skill. Every one after 4 has been rehashed trash that was all, "You have wireless N connection? Ha! I'm on dial-up! Good luck getting 10 shots out of that drum to register on me! But since you have a perfect connection, I'll take advantage of all my shots registering on you. I'm so MLG pro and you just suck for having a better connection."
4 years ago#13
Nope. In terms of lag, connection advantages and all that jazz 4 was just as bad as the rest of them. I don't see how people possibly come up with that conclusion seeing that all CoD games suffer from this.
Black-Ops was the all round most balance. The last CoD game with a great spawn system, and great hit detection (For CoD standards).
It had just enough in-game MP content where it wasn't over doing things like MW2, MW3 and BO2, yet it had a great simplicity level like WAW and 4.
Black-Ops was basically what MW2 was suppose to be.
And easily the most noteworthy CoD game that was made after 4.
Give it to me, baby.
4 years ago#14
No thanks
Liam Neeson > Chuck Norris
"Good luck"
4 years ago#15
i need to go to Costco and buy Pampers for the 7 people who said NO to Dinosaurs. ill be back.
COD4 >>>>>> BO1 > BO2 >>>>> MW3 >> MW2 > COD3 > WAW > COD2 > COD1
4 years ago#16
Want FPS + Dinosaurs? Go play Turok.

Seriously this Dinosaur thing is getting brought up on every FPS board it seems at least once, at first I thought people were serious now I'm inclined to think it's some sort of subtle trolling fad that originated from some cesspool on the web.
Now Playing: Dishonored, Black Ops 2, Guild Wars 2, War Z
Gamefaqs Ancient Rank Reached 12/01/2011.
4 years ago#17
The_Big_Deek posted...
i need to go to Costco and buy Pampers for the 7 people who said NO to Dinosaurs. ill be back.

Bored of does not equal 'scared', if you think it does you're a bigger fool than I originally thought.
Hey, a butterfly! Aw, look at those beautiful wings flappin. But, uh oh, here comes ka-slice!
4 years ago#18
of all the games for it to work in FC3 is probably the most suited

also COD is bad. comparing them is like comparing a 30 foot tall pile of sheep excrement and a 90's buick

there will not be a winner.
Resident GFAQS Toyota fanboi/ Drift Master
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8429/7816538416_df717aec0a_b.jpg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHdriIl7VNw
4 years ago#19
3CDED posted...
of all the games for it to work in FC3 is probably the most suited

MW2, MW3 and BO2(MP wise) is bad. comparing them is like comparing a 30 foot tall pile of sheep excrement and a 90's buick

there will not be a winner.

FTFY
Give it to me, baby.
4 years ago#20
TC, why don't you finish the first topic you started?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/632849-far-cry-3/65241915
"...and when there was no meat, we ate fowl and when there was no fowl, we ate crawdad and when there was no crawdad to be found, we ate sand. "
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Petition and Poll = Ubisoft Please add Dinosaurs to Far Cry 3 as DLC !

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived