I only need to beat the Co-op to get 1,000 and finally return this crappy game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. I only need to beat the Co-op to get 1,000 and finally return this crappy game.

User Info: HouseOfBlades

HouseOfBlades
3 years ago#1
I can't believe people loved this game so much, I take FPS(s) like I take my alcohol, hard to the point it leaves a bad taste in my mouth, reminding me how I could be drinking something better for me. Not saying I'm bad at the game, I just don't enjoy shooters like the causal gamer in today's world.

Yet I need to find at least some good people to track through the co-op with.

My tag is I3ulletForBlood and if we can go through it right now, that'll be great.

User Info: effinbeans

effinbeans
3 years ago#2
I'm game if you don't mind not having a mic. I just need the coop achievements for 1000 too.
XBL GamerTag: effin beans
Chuck Norris wears Hickok45 pajamas.

HouseOfBlades
3 years ago#3
Yeah it's fine, I just wanna run through it.

User Info: effinbeans

effinbeans
3 years ago#4
Give me about 10 min to get on. I don't know how long it takes to go through them all but I'll stay on for a few hours.
XBL GamerTag: effin beans
Chuck Norris wears Hickok45 pajamas.

HouseOfBlades
3 years ago#5
I already blew pass the first mission, it took like ten minutes, I just hated the people quitting during the game.

User Info: ima420r

ima420r
3 years ago#6
If its such a crappy game why play it at all? Usually if I dont like a game I move on to the next one, I want to enjoy what I do in my spare time.
He who is tired of Weird Al Yankovic is tired of life.

User Info: FaceToTheFloor

FaceToTheFloor
3 years ago#7
No one who hated a game is going to spend the 20+ hours needed to achieve 1000/1000.

Secondly, it didn't take you ten minutes to beat the first co-op mission because that's not possible.

Successful trolls make it far less obvious.

HouseOfBlades
3 years ago#8
I'm a game critic, there's a reason why I play crappy games, so now stfu.
(message deleted)

User Info: AntiFox08

AntiFox08
3 years ago#10
If you want to play the worst game ever, go play League of Legends. They have like a few thousand fans, but people have alt accounts and Riot seems to think they have millions of individual fans.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. I only need to beat the Co-op to get 1,000 and finally return this crappy game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived