I only need to beat the Co-op to get 1,000 and finally return this crappy game.

#11JiminipPosted 1/27/2013 6:24:28 AM
HouseOfBlades posted...
I'm a game critic, there's a reason why I play crappy games, so now stfu.

Troll confirmed.
---
Hey, a butterfly! Aw, look at those beautiful wings flappin. But, uh oh, here comes ka-slice!
#12SirenHunterPosted 1/27/2013 8:04:48 AM
By game critic do you just mean you say every game is crap whilst youforce your mum to go out and buy you more?
#13atomsteelePosted 1/27/2013 8:18:54 AM
HouseOfBlades posted...
I'm a game critic, there's a reason why I play crappy games, so now stfu.

HouseOfBlades posted...
I work at Taco Bell, there's a reason I complain so much, stfu.

Fixed.
#14pinkiepiepony12Posted 1/27/2013 8:43:11 AM
I wouldn't say the game is crappy...But it does have it's fair share of problems.

Crappy co-op being one of them.
#15Urban Sniper 3Posted 1/27/2013 3:30:07 PM
I don't see how the TC is a troll considering he stated an opinion and asked for a coop partner. You all are the ones who started flaming him. I believe that makes you the troll.

Anyways, we finished the coop last night so I doubt he will be back to this topic. And yes, the coop was terrible and felt like a terrible chore to finish just to 1000 the game. Fight off some guys, have some stupid competition mini game, fight off some more, defend random piece if machinery, find random pieces of equipment, and fight off some heavies. Repeat that 6 times and you have FC3 coop.
---
XBL GamerTag: effin beans
Chuck Norris wears Hickok45 pajamas.
#16AntiFox08Posted 1/27/2013 5:02:15 PM
Urban Sniper 3 posted...
I don't see how the TC is a troll considering he stated an opinion and asked for a coop partner. You all are the ones who started flaming him. I believe that makes you the troll.

Anyways, we finished the coop last night so I doubt he will be back to this topic. And yes, the coop was terrible and felt like a terrible chore to finish just to 1000 the game. Fight off some guys, have some stupid competition mini game, fight off some more, defend random piece if machinery, find random pieces of equipment, and fight off some heavies. Repeat that 6 times and you have FC3 coop.

He said he was a game critic, then made it sound like he only plays crappy games because he is a critic. A critic plays anything, not just crappy games or good games.
#17BobbySuraPosted 1/27/2013 10:16:27 PM
so game critic

aka you have youtube videos where you cuss a lot and try to be funny
---
MR. TRIPLE DOUBLE BOBBY SURA
#18darkphiresagePosted 1/28/2013 9:39:50 AM
...can i be a game critic too? >_>
---
vita board has literally 1 or 2 trolls - GoombaX (he was absolutely serious)
#19ramzariotPosted 1/28/2013 9:54:49 AM(edited)
darkphiresage posted...

That depends. Do you have access to video games, a piece of paper and some crayons?
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#20darkphiresagePosted 1/28/2013 10:31:28 AM
ramzariot posted...
darkphiresage posted...

That depends. Do you have access to video games, a piece of paper and some crayons?

i only have green left and i'm saving it for lunch. i found this permanent marker in the kitchen and there's nothing on the living room wall. i think that will do.

IMMA GAEM CRITIK YAAAY!
---
vita board has literally 1 or 2 trolls - GoombaX (he was absolutely serious)