How to get followers in Far Cry 3

#1HEwhoASKPosted 1/28/2013 12:53:48 AM
Now don't get mad from the title because these followers will not follow you on foot buuuuuut they will load up in your vehicle.

I don't know if this is known to the community but if you want to load a jeep up with Rakyak(however you spell it) warriors, then simply get in a jeep and backup towards the warrior, once you are rubbing against the warrior WITH YOUR VEHICLE lol then just continually tap the reverse button/trigger and he will load right up.

I haven't seen anything about this and I have seen people ask for an update or mod that would allow this. Well it seems to be in game already.

Load up the family and take a base without stealth. Bout ******* time the warriors had your back.

Note: I haven't tried this with anything but jeeps, because it has the most space to load up a crew.

Enjoy!
#2rttnPosted 1/28/2013 1:08:35 AM
HEwhoASK posted...
once you are rubbing against the warrior WITH YOUR VEHICLE

When you scream it like that it doesn't hide what you really mean
---
GT: rttnCRAFT
400msp will get you Bloody Good Time. If you don't have it, you should.
#3HEwhoASK(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 1:59:34 AM
rttn posted...
HEwhoASK posted...

If you could see the future, would you not try to fix it? I simply tried to prevent a misinterpretation, by exclaiming what I meant. Perhaps free will is an illusion and there is only fate. No matter how many changes I make, it will always have the same outcome.
#4chris260633Posted 1/28/2013 4:49:48 AM
HEwhoASK posted...
rttn posted...
HEwhoASK posted...

If you could see the future, would you not try to fix it? I simply tried to prevent a misinterpretation, by exclaiming what I meant. Perhaps free will is an illusion and there is only fate. No matter how many changes I make, it will always have the same outcome.

I think you actually did more harm than good. Had you said, "once you are rubbing against the warrior..." and left it at that, there's a chance for misinterpretation. However, the "with your vehicle" part pretty much cleared up what you really meant. Unfortunately, by exclaiming it, you only brought unnecessary attention to it. Now when someone reads that part, the out-of-place capital letters just make them curious as to why they're there in the first place. Then, of course, the connection is made. By trying to prevent it, you actually made the possible misinterpretation stick out like a sore thumb. It's kind of ironic, really.
#5rttnPosted 1/28/2013 5:52:59 AM
Lol, it all really boils down to that I am a product of the Internet & have a comedians(child's) mindset to see the world as messed up as possible.

I could say this entire sentence below sounds like a euphemism for sex. Again, messed up head.
Quote:once you are rubbing against the warrior WITH YOUR VEHICLE lol then just continually tap the reverse button/trigger and he will load right up.
@HEwhoASK

In all seriousness. It's a good tip that isn't well known
---
GT: rttnCRAFT
I want Skate 4 NOW!!
#6SunWuKung420Posted 1/28/2013 8:26:37 AM
Its easier just to commandeer a vehicle the rakyat are driving.

Get in and wait. They all hop back in.
---
lol, 127 messages moderated at once. I win!!!
#7squiggy9996999Posted 1/28/2013 8:31:06 AM
"If you could see the future, would you not try to fix it? I simply tried to prevent a misinterpretation, by exclaiming what I meant. Perhaps free will is an illusion and there is only fate. No matter how many changes I make, it will always have the same outcome."

right, sounds to me like you;re caught in classic time loop right there. i hate to say it but based on time travel movies, the only solution is to end your life and end the loop. i hate to be the bearer of bad news. :P