All achievs on one playthrough?

#1memphis12Posted 1/29/2013 4:27:23 AM
Is this possible?

I've turned into an achiev nut of late, but want to relax and play this game at my own pace.

Can all achievs be done at end when I'm ready to complete the game. I'm playing on hard difficulty, don't know if that's an achiev but prefer to play every game in highest anyway.

Thanks in advance.
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#2ramzariotPosted 1/29/2013 5:02:25 AM(edited)
I got all the non-coop ones on one playthrough. I think that as long as you are undetected on at least 2 outposts you cannot miss any achievements.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#3memphis12(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 5:29:13 AM
ramzariot posted...
I got all the non-coop ones on one playthrough. I think that as long as you are undetected on at least 2 outposts you cannot miss any achievements.

Brilliant thanks. I usually play nothing but RPG's, but after watching my son on this game I thought I'd give it a go.. I like how there are RPG elements to it as well. This game is amazing so far.

I was worried there might have been 2 different ending achievs.

Thanks again for help.
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#4ramzariotPosted 1/29/2013 5:44:12 AM
The initial story outpost doesn't count even if you take it undetected by the way.
---
#5squiggy9996999Posted 1/29/2013 7:57:17 AM
" usually play nothing but RPG's"

i recommend trying ARs and Submgs too. :P
#6o5pr3yPosted 1/29/2013 9:22:25 AM
squiggy9996999 posted...

I was thrown off by that at first too hahaha
---
GT: Ninja Gunpants
#7deathcrunchPosted 1/29/2013 10:47:36 AM(edited)
o5pr3y posted...
squiggy9996999 posted...

I was thrown off by that at first too hahaha

Same. RPG only play-though sounds boss though.

On topic, after you're sent to a temple in the storyline the main story quests basically force you to get the situational achievments and the rest is through regular gameplay. Except for the already mentioned one for two undetected outposts, which is hard to miss with decent equipment.

Might want to go out of your way for the flamethrower kills and rock distraction one early since since you take all the outposts most of the enemies disappear.
---
Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask. V
#8keiththeWOLFPosted 1/29/2013 4:11:42 PM
Also, not that it will affect an acheivement, but there is one missable relic that you should look up. I dont want to spoil any story stuff, but eventually it will be locked off from you. Not necessary for the relic cheevo, but if you want all relics and tats and 100% on your pause screen make sure to grab it.
---
PSN: Keith_Wolf
GT: Keith Wolf
#9memphis12(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 11:23:35 PM
Thanks for the heads up guys.

I got the "unheard" achievement last night. Is this the one you're talking about? Or do I have to take 2 outposts stealth to get another one?
---
#10ramzariotPosted 1/30/2013 12:24:51 AM(edited)
memphis12 posted...
Thanks for the heads up guys.

I got the "unheard" achievement last night. Is this the one you're talking about? Or do I have to take 2 outposts stealth to get another one?

You need 2 undetected outposts as a prerequisite to unlock a skill. You get an achievement for learning all the skills.
---