All achievs on one playthrough?

#11KerchakPosted 1/30/2013 7:41:33 AM(edited)
I also got all 44 single player achievements in one play-through.
I'm not sure if there are any that you can miss but there are some that will become a little difficult to get after you liberate everything since there will be less bad guys.

Heartless Pyro (10) Kill 50 enemies with the flamethrower (Single Player only).
Island Paparazzi (15) Tag 25 enemies using the camera (Single Player only). [You should definitely have this, but you never now.]
Love the Boom (10) Kill 4 enemies simultaneously with one explosion (Single Player only).
Never Saw it Coming (20) Kill an enemy with a takedown from above from a glider, zipline or parachute (Single Player only).
Rock Always Wins (10) Fully distract 25 enemies with rocks (Single Player only) [This one is tricky. For it to count as a full distraction, you have to throw the rock, the enemy has to walk up to the rock, and then lose interest and walk back to his original position. If you kill him while he's inspecting the noise, it does not count.]
Toxophilite (10) Kill a target from 70m or more with the bow (Single Player only).
Unheard (20) Liberate an outpost without triggering an alarm.

The only one you really need to worry about is the last one. Liberate an Outpost without triggering an alarm. If you didn't do this you may be SOL. Like the above poster said, you need to do this twice to unlock a skill that also leads to an achievement.
I've also heard that the Relic in the cave that your friends are in can be missed. There comes a time in the story when you cannot return inside this cave so you can miss this and end up with 119 out of 120 Relics. Although people have stated that this was supposed to be fixed in a patch.
---
NEVER argue with an Idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
#12Charging_ZebraPosted 1/30/2013 9:03:43 AM
Ohh, you have to let the enemy inspect the rock...
I've been wondering why I haven't gotten that rock achievement yet!
#13memphis12(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 9:27:16 AM
Bio NeoHazard posted...
I also got all 44 single player achievements in one play-through.
I'm not sure if there are any that you can miss but there are some that will become a little difficult to get after you liberate everything since there will be less bad guys.

Heartless Pyro (10) Kill 50 enemies with the flamethrower (Single Player only).
Island Paparazzi (15) Tag 25 enemies using the camera (Single Player only). [You should definitely have this, but you never now.]
Love the Boom (10) Kill 4 enemies simultaneously with one explosion (Single Player only).
Never Saw it Coming (20) Kill an enemy with a takedown from above from a glider, zipline or parachute (Single Player only).
Rock Always Wins (10) Fully distract 25 enemies with rocks (Single Player only) [This one is tricky. For it to count as a full distraction, you have to throw the rock, the enemy has to walk up to the rock, and then lose interest and walk back to his original position. If you kill him while he's inspecting the noise, it does not count.]
Toxophilite (10) Kill a target from 70m or more with the bow (Single Player only).
Unheard (20) Liberate an outpost without triggering an alarm.

The only one you really need to worry about is the last one. Liberate an Outpost without triggering an alarm. If you didn't do this you may be SOL. Like the above poster said, you need to do this twice to unlock a skill that also leads to an achievement.
I've also heard that the Relic in the cave that your friends are in can be missed. There comes a time in the story when you cannot return inside this cave so you can miss this and end up with 119 out of 120 Relics. Although people have stated that this was supposed to be fixed in a patch.

Thanks man, this has helped a lot.

I have the "unheard" achiev, but apparently I need to take an outpost twice before the skill becomes available. Should be no problem.
I'm assuming the "Rock always Wins" can be done on the same guard until achiev pops up.
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#14KerchakPosted 1/30/2013 11:51:46 AM
memphis12 posted...

I'm assuming the "Rock always Wins" can be done on the same guard until achiev pops up.

Yes you can.
---
NEVER argue with an Idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
#15memphis12(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 12:15:48 AM
Just couple of last question on this as I think I'm close to completion.

After I finish last story mission & "complete game" do I get free roam of the island to get any achievs I've missed?

Also, is there two alternate endings you can choose that unlock achievs? Just in case I have to do save reload trick or play through again..
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#16unclekoolaid73Posted 2/7/2013 6:04:58 PM
memphis12 posted...
Just couple of last question on this as I think I'm close to completion.

After I finish last story mission & "complete game" do I get free roam of the island to get any achievs I've missed?

Also, is there two alternate endings you can choose that unlock achievs? Just in case I have to do save reload trick or play through again..

yes to the first question.

There are two endings but for achievements it does not matter which you choose.