This game is incredible.

#11theoxyloPosted 1/29/2013 3:23:33 PM
c4 does stick to vehicles!

I especially like to rig up an ATV and ride right up to a heavy, then scramble away in time to detonate it without getting shot to death first
---
Xbox Live GT: Theoxylo
#12OdinFearPosted 1/29/2013 3:25:12 PM
theoxylo posted...
c4 does stick to vehicles!

I especially like to rig up an ATV and ride right up to a heavy, then scramble away in time to detonate it without getting shot to death first

are you sure? ive tried it a dozen times and it ALWAYS falls off of the vehicle. :-(
---
RIP Khali (my 1st GFAQs account)
XBL GT - LUE Khali
#13OdinFearPosted 1/29/2013 3:28:16 PM
ok. i just tried the C4 again and it actually stuck this time. lol. i swear ive tried so many times and it always fell off. thats why i resorted to using the higher terrain near some outposts. :-/

oh well.
---
RIP Khali (my 1st GFAQs account)
XBL GT - LUE Khali
#14agilityPosted 1/29/2013 7:04:46 PM
ChelloYall posted...
To ramp up the immersion level even more turn off the music. REALLY tune in to the sounds coming out to fthe jungle and such as you creep around. If you have a good headset you will feel like you are really there.

Exception to this point. I thought when you burn a certain something...the music really added to it. Otherwise, great to tune into the nature.
---
I want to twitter your yahoo and google all over your face..book.
#15agilityPosted 1/29/2013 7:13:21 PM
I mean, I know animal attacks taking out an outpost are nothing new to you guys. But when I was sneaking through an outpost and throw a rock to distract a guy, and he comes over to see what it was....then starts yelling and I think he sees me but really its a tiger coming out of nowhere. Then proceeds to take out the ENTIRE outpost as I sneak away into the jungle. THAT is the moment I realized this game is truly incredible.
---
I want to twitter your yahoo and google all over your face..book.
#16VelvenCrossPosted 1/29/2013 9:06:52 PM
agility posted...
I mean, I know animal attacks taking out an outpost are nothing new to you guys. But when I was sneaking through an outpost and throw a rock to distract a guy, and he comes over to see what it was....then starts yelling and I think he sees me but really its a tiger coming out of nowhere. Then proceeds to take out the ENTIRE outpost as I sneak away into the jungle. THAT is the moment I realized this game is truly incredible.

I had the opposite experience with that same scenario! The tiger attacked me. :|
#17cubegod69erPosted 1/29/2013 10:09:15 PM
Watching from the safety of a tower, as komodos take out pirates is gold. Occasionally stopping to snipe a few of each
#18WebstedgePosted 1/30/2013 6:10:04 AM
It kind of wears off when you get the super upgraded weapons and skills and basically turn the food chain upside down, but I agree TC, great game
---
https://p.twimg.com/AirgRzVCEAAPBp6.jpg
#19ChelloYallPosted 1/30/2013 2:21:06 PM
agility posted...
ChelloYall posted...
To ramp up the immersion level even more turn off the music. REALLY tune in to the sounds coming out to fthe jungle and such as you creep around. If you have a good headset you will feel like you are really there.

Exception to this point. I thought when you burn a certain something...the music really added to it. Otherwise, great to tune into the nature.

Yeah, yeah, I see what you mean. Good point!
#20darkdawneePosted 1/30/2013 5:08:49 PM
Def. one of my favorite games right now!
---
i like frogs