This game is incredible.

#21MrDummyPosted 1/31/2013 9:20:43 AM
Well I have 60+ hours into it as of last night and still not bored of it...

So many choices and weapons u can play one way then switch up to play another...

PS Turn off everything you can in options and the map screen to make it more challenging. And play on warrior.
---
Currently Playing: Far Cry 3 & Halo 4
(1) 360 + (1) 65" Widescreen (80" coming soon) HDTV + (1) 5.1 Digital Surround = LOVE
#22gamesrgreatPosted 2/1/2013 12:41:20 AM
Sneaking around trying to assassinate the leader with my knife. I'm wary of the dog and the guards. Suddenly I see the dog die and a jeep flip into view. Both guards in the jeep died lol
---
D-Jesus, Christ Bosh, King James 3:16
The Miami Heat 2012 Champs- Miller Time
#23MrDummyPosted 2/5/2013 10:22:05 AM
I just opened the second island and man its getting harder. Which I love, but I still have issues with staying focused on story since there is so much fun to be had messing around...
---
(1) 360 + (1) 65" Widescreen (80" coming soon) HDTV + (1) 5.1 Digital Surround = LOVE
#24ChelloYallPosted 2/5/2013 2:44:07 PM
MrDummy posted...
I just opened the second island and man its getting harder. Which I love, but I still have issues with staying focused on story since there is so much fun to be had messing around...

My first playthrough took forever for exactly this reason. No complaints though, it was pretty damned awesome.
#25Sonorous_Jon1S8Posted 2/5/2013 10:46:25 PM
y ur topi get meny replyies n min get 1
y
#26LuigiohPosted 2/6/2013 3:06:31 AM
I'm really digging this game, it is definitely a 9/10 for me. The only thing I would have liked to be present is a deeper rpg feel as far as weapons and items go; maybe similar to fallout 3 and NV. And more real side quests as opposed to several of the same activities everywhere a la assassins creed. I know there are some quests but I think if they had more questing in this game it'd be wicked. That would really add to the game I think.
---
28mg and declining keep it up man you can do this you want this
#27MrDummyPosted 2/6/2013 12:33:34 PM
Luigioh posted...
I'm really digging this game, it is definitely a 9/10 for me. The only thing I would have liked to be present is a deeper rpg feel as far as weapons and items go; maybe similar to fallout 3 and NV. And more real side quests as opposed to several of the same activities everywhere a la assassins creed. I know there are some quests but I think if they had more questing in this game it'd be wicked. That would really add to the game I think.

I agree 100% with you on this...
---