You should be able to deficate in the jungle and use it to distract pirates.

#11OdinFearPosted 1/30/2013 10:33:53 PM
i was thinking that actually using crap should be an option for evading guard dogs or some other wildlife (dingos or rabid dogs.maybe some other animals). they typically run faster then the guards and "lock on" to you faster and more easily. crouching and walking through some crap left by some of the local wildlife (or holding X to smear it on yourself) should break their scent lock on you. at least long enough to escape.
---
RIP Khali (my 1st GFAQs account)
XBL GT - LUE Khali
#12VelvenCrossPosted 1/30/2013 11:16:08 PM
OdinFear posted...
i was thinking that actually using crap should be an option for evading guard dogs or some other wildlife (dingos or rabid dogs.maybe some other animals). they typically run faster then the guards and "lock on" to you faster and more easily. crouching and walking through some crap left by some of the local wildlife (or holding X to smear it on yourself) should break their scent lock on you. at least long enough to escape.

That would probably get animals attention more, the scent and what not. You don't mask scent by applying something more potent lol. Dirt and mud would be better for that, and they totally should have thrown that in there. It should also make you blend in better.
#13OdinFearPosted 1/30/2013 11:21:46 PM
VelvenCross posted...
OdinFear posted...

That would probably get animals attention more, the scent and what not. You don't mask scent by applying something more potent lol. Dirt and mud would be better for that, and they totally should have thrown that in there. It should also make you blend in better.

well, i mean for guard dogs at least they would be bombarded with the smells of animals that are always passing by and crapping everywhere. if the dogs are trained in that area, they would be trained to ignore the common smells of the wildlife (a dog barking at every scent would be a horrible guard dog) and sniff out any foreign scents IE Jason. making animal crap 100% plausible for the guard dogs at least.
---
XBL GT - LUE Khali
#14VelvenCrossPosted 1/30/2013 11:31:08 PM
OdinFear posted...
VelvenCross posted...
OdinFear posted...

well, i mean for guard dogs at least they would be bombarded with the smells of animals that are always passing by and crapping everywhere. if the dogs are trained in that area, they would be trained to ignore the common smells of the wildlife (a dog barking at every scent would be a horrible guard dog) and sniff out any foreign scents IE Jason. making animal crap 100% plausible for the guard dogs at least.

Well when you put it that way, I suppose using something like Buffalo dung they might not bark at. But if you used Tiger or Komodo dung, then they would have to alert the base of the danger! However Tigers and Komodos would ignore you instead.

Hmm... nah, I guess your theory makes more sense afterall. The jungle probably smells pretty bad.
#15OdinFearPosted 1/30/2013 11:59:20 PM
VelvenCross posted...
OdinFear posted...
VelvenCross posted...
OdinFear posted...

Well when you put it that way, I suppose using something like Buffalo dung they might not bark at. But if you used Tiger or Komodo dung, then they would have to alert the base of the danger! However Tigers and Komodos would ignore you instead.

Hmm... nah, I guess your theory makes more sense afterall. The jungle probably smells pretty bad.

well, you are right about the actual wildlife. didnt think about them investigating the other smell. i guess that would be a sort of negative if they allowed us to mask our smell from dogs.
---
XBL GT - LUE Khali
#16BrokenTuskPosted 2/1/2013 12:06:13 AM
It would be nice to make the branch traps like you could in the first one
---
HK-47: Can I break his neck now master? It's been a long time fantasy of mine. You: Maybe later..
HK-47: Did you hear that meatbag? "I'LL BE BACK!"