Glitches treasure markers?

#1megafire123Posted 2/1/2013 7:08:03 AM
I have two map makers for treasures I can't pick up. When I set them as way points it leads me above ground but there's no chest/money anywhere. Has anyone else had this happen?
---
[something witty]
#2VexNoFacePosted 2/1/2013 1:36:45 PM
Yes, we've all had it happen, but only a few of us were unable to decipher the mystery of treasures being under that ground; in a cave.

Unless part of what you're asking went soaring over my head.
---
VexNoFace likes it rough.
WARNING: Marking a mods alt account for blatant trolling will get you suspended. I know this from experience. LOL
#3cubegod69erPosted 2/1/2013 3:10:49 PM
VexNoFace posted...
Yes, we've all had it happen, but only a few of us were unable to decipher the mystery of treasures being under that ground; in a cave.

Just like assassins creed 3
#4megafire123(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 4:17:38 AM
VexNoFace posted...

I know about the underground caves and I did check the one these markers were set above but the cave was also empty. When I set the way point to one of the treasures the compass pointer thing in the first person view leads me above ground. The marker actually seems to be pointing to empty space about chest height off the ground which is what makes me think it's bugged.
---
[something witty]
#5shaboo_dePosted 2/3/2013 1:06:33 AM
megafire123 posted...
I have two map makers for treasures I can't pick up. When I set them as way points it leads me above ground but there's no chest/money anywhere. Has anyone else had this happen?

Why don't you give some coordinates? There are no bugs. Each and every lootchest can be collected, except for the occasional money-shown-as-lootchest-occurrences, which will usually disappear after reloading.
#6megafire123(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 5:06:45 AM
shaboo_de posted...
megafire123 posted...

Why don't you give some coordinates? There are no bugs. Each and every lootchest can be collected, except for the occasional money-shown-as-lootchest-occurrences, which will usually disappear after reloading.

The icons have actually cleared now. Must have bugged out and then fixed itself
---
[something witty]
#73CDEDPosted 2/3/2013 9:36:01 AM
megafire123 posted...
The icons have actually cleared now. Must have bugged out and then fixed itself

it was cash then
---
Resident GFAQS Toyota fanboi/ Drift Master
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8429/7816538416_df717aec0a_b.jpg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHdriIl7VNw
#8weapon_d00d816Posted 2/3/2013 3:32:16 PM
Wow, this thread shows up every single day. PEOPLE. IT'S UNDERGROUND. GO FIND A CAVE ENTRANCE.
---
p + w > 9000, where p is the power level and w is what the scouter said about it.
#9shaboo_dePosted 2/3/2013 3:51:28 PM
weapon_d00d816 posted...
Wow, this thread shows up every single day. PEOPLE. IT'S UNDERGROUND. GO FIND A CAVE ENTRANCE.

The "Monkey Business" lootchest is not in a cave, so people are usually and naturally irritated by it.
#10shinnok2k5Posted 2/8/2013 12:58:56 AM
weapon_d00d816 posted...

He also just said he knows about caves and he looked there. How about reading before you post next time dillweed.
---
USA>Canada (people who agree:18 people who disagree:0)
"We live in a world of give and take, but not enough men are willing to give what it takes"