Patch 1.04 xbox

#1PopularVwPosted 2/1/2013 9:08:19 AM
Its out ! camera/rock finally fixed. 2 months 2 god damn months.
#2GentlemenBlackPosted 2/1/2013 10:09:13 AM
Sweet.
---
Didn't you know? Apparently if your series of irrelevant numbers are higher, you win the internets
#3usmovers_02Posted 2/1/2013 10:52:45 AM
I WISH the camera/rock glitch was the only real issue I wanted fixed. I'm still waiting for vehicles in MP and hosting lobbies.
---
www.nohomophobes.com
#4memphis12Posted 2/1/2013 10:59:20 AM
Do you have a list of what else was fixed?
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#5Fenz4EverPosted 2/1/2013 1:13:29 PM
I had faith in you from the beginning, thank you man.
---
I just think it would've been cooler with a merman..
XBox Gamertags: IxKENNYPOWERSxI
#6drewpot2001Posted 2/1/2013 3:04:45 PM
----------------------------------------------
Console patch 1.04

Multiplayer fixes for the patch:
General:
- Fixed bug that displayed a profile restriction message when trying to join a lobby
- Fixed bug that prevented users from joining party in certain situations
- Improved matchmaking when parties are involved
- Improved team balancing when using parties
- Fixed several crashes

Single Player fixes for the patch:

- Fixed the remaining cases of camera and rock being inaccessible
- Fixed an issue with the sign-in utility not being prompted sometimes when trying to access the leaderboards
#7orangeneePosted 2/3/2013 10:49:36 AM
Took 6 months to fix the save corruption bug in FC 2.

Looks like they've improved.
---
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#8ChelloYallPosted 2/5/2013 1:56:18 PM
At least they patch it at all! I've had Quake 4 since it was launched, that game never got a patch of any kind. Other games are release downright broken and never get a fix. A semi-recent example is Nexuiz. in Nexuiz's case they released it with lots of bugs, patched it once. But the patch created far worse problems than the original release had, crippled the game to almost unplayable. The devs strung us along saying a fix was coming soon on their forums for 3 months, than suddenly announced they were dropping support for the 360 version of the game altogether. The game was never truely playable and they never offered refunds or anything, just dropped support after taking our money. Heinous.
#9midnyghtsson265Posted 2/5/2013 3:59:41 PM
usmovers_02 posted...
I WISH the camera/rock glitch was the only real issue I wanted fixed. I'm still waiting for vehicles in MP and hosting lobbies.

That is one of the few things that will get me playing this again. I leveled up all the way in multi and beat single player and the game ran out of gas with me. Haven't played in over 3 weeks now.
---
Dragon's Dogma, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto IV, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, and Minecraft...5 of my favorite games ever.