If you liberate all outposts, will every enemy be gone? **no spoilers**

#1galfasanta1111Posted 2/3/2013 2:54:37 PM
I am about to attack my 1st outpost and according to Dennis the area will be safer. I read in a review too that liberating an outpust will clear all enemies from the area.

Will this happen? Do you not encounter enemies in the wild?
---
i7 3930k @ 3.2ghz | GTX 580 | 8GB DDR3 | 875W
#2EdalborezPosted 2/3/2013 3:00:34 PM
There are some locations that continue to spawn enemies even when all outposts are liberated. But there won't be any random patrols in the world if you clear all outposts.
#3mrmontiePosted 2/3/2013 5:47:43 PM
True that there are a handfull of places that spawn enemies after you liberate the outposts, but compared to how massive the map is, it's gotta be 5% of the world or less.

So be warned that the game becomes extremely boring once you take out all of the outposts. Its fine if you just want to plow through the storyline, but wandering around isn't much fun.
#4tzar_666Posted 2/3/2013 5:56:13 PM
i agree. boring
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#5galfasanta1111(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 6:04:03 PM
mrmontie posted...
True that there are a handfull of places that spawn enemies after you liberate the outposts, but compared to how massive the map is, it's gotta be 5% of the world or less.

So be warned that the game becomes extremely boring once you take out all of the outposts. Its fine if you just want to plow through the storyline, but wandering around isn't much fun.

If I leave the last outpost standing would random troops still spawn across the entire map?
---
#6tzar_666Posted 2/3/2013 6:11:37 PM
galfasanta1111 posted...
mrmontie posted...

If I leave the last outpost standing would random troops still spawn across the entire map?

no just near it
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#7galfasanta1111(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 6:16:46 PM
What should I do to keep the game interesting so?
---
#8mrmontiePosted 2/3/2013 6:30:10 PM
galfasanta1111 posted...

depends on what you want to get out of it I guess. Do as much of the crafting as you can first to get better equipment. Search out all of the radio towers early on so you can see the map and get the weapons unlocked. If you like the odds against you then leave a fair amount of the outposts intact for a while.

Eventually you'll want to take them down. Just try to pace yourself between outposts, exploration and storyline missions.

If they'd add a code to bring the enemies back then it would pretty much solve the problem.
#9tzar_666Posted 2/3/2013 10:34:51 PM
mrmontie posted...
galfasanta1111 posted...

depends on what you want to get out of it I guess. Do as much of the crafting as you can first to get better equipment. Search out all of the radio towers early on so you can see the map and get the weapons unlocked. If you like the odds against you then leave a fair amount of the outposts intact for a while.

Eventually you'll want to take them down. Just try to pace yourself between outposts, exploration and storyline missions.

If they'd add a code to bring the enemies back then it would pretty much solve the problem.

then people would complain about the enemies respawning
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#10rush86Posted 2/4/2013 4:51:41 AM
Yea pretty much there will be some in a few places. But its not alot at all. My first run i kept alot of outposts til the end. Its im now on my second run on hardcore and im keeping all of them. Its really fun exploring and getting in fights wit enemys all the time.