If you liberate all outposts, will every enemy be gone? **no spoilers**

#11SS_MetalSonicPosted 2/4/2013 6:31:49 AM
i thought about for a moment and decided to keep the inner island outpost . the deeper i go into the island the more dangerous it gets . the beaches and outer roads are enemy free .
---
PSWiiPC60DS - Deus Ex, Crysis, Skyward Sword, Black ops 2, Farcry 3
Forza 4, Rage, InFamous 2, Darksiders 2, Vanquish, NBA2K13, Halo 4, Skyrim, Borderlands
#12funkydude31Posted 2/5/2013 10:47:31 AM
It gets boring real fast with no enemies. You'll think it will be fun exploring and what not, but with no enemies and really no need to explore it gets old fast. Once I found the 60 idols and the letters, and consequently the flashdrives because I was going for 100% In the game, there's really nothing left to do. The assassination things are still around and they are fun, but it's pretty dull now. I would say this is one of the easiest games to get 100% in, one play through with little effort is all that's needed. Even playing on hard it's no big deal. And once you have all weapons, sig weapons and tattoos, along with the collectables, it's game over and it gets shelved.
#13cubegod69erPosted 2/5/2013 11:21:51 AM
Glad I read this thread. I lve taken down around 5 outposts so far, and think ill be keeping the rest. Random enemy encounters are part of why I love this game.