This game is good, but one thing that is annoying to me is...

#11WebstedgePosted 2/4/2013 11:19:19 AM
don't even lie, some of the later radio towers in particular require some nifty platforming. And yes, actually watching the character climb ledges over and over is boring

I did the work getting to the radio tower now just let me see the damn map
---
https://p.twimg.com/AirgRzVCEAAPBp6.jpg
#12Slayer1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 11:51:57 AM
I knew someone agreed with me.
---
Paine's songstress CT
#13the_arisenPosted 2/4/2013 3:37:29 PM
I like the towers but is it me or is that really reminiscent of AC... Lol I C WUT U DID THURR UBISOFT
---
There is nothing in the bible that says Jesus wasnt a Veloci-Raptor
Raw dogging the internet (and your gf) since '93
#14atomsteelePosted 2/4/2013 7:11:47 PM
Lol...platforming....c'mon.....climb a ladder....press a for q.t.e......"jump" a gap....really...find a new hobby.
#15VelvenCrossPosted 2/5/2013 12:49:11 AM
They're kind of the easiest/simplest things in the game. Well maybe not as simple as 'go kill this guy with a knife', but pretty close.
#16JiminipPosted 2/5/2013 1:35:40 AM
Slayer1 posted...

You're clutching at straws. Barely anybody agrees with you.
---
Hey, a butterfly! Aw, look at those beautiful wings flappin. But, uh oh, here comes ka-slice!
#17WebstedgePosted 2/5/2013 7:06:24 AM
Jiminip posted...
Slayer1 posted...

You're clutching at straws. Barely anybody agrees with you.

at least two other people ITT, me included

maybe we're not the majority but we definitely exist. Keep climbing and puzzles in games that actually need them
---
https://p.twimg.com/AirgRzVCEAAPBp6.jpg
#18saintsfanPosted 2/5/2013 8:59:02 AM
There's no difficult platforming involved...even on the last ones. I died on one because I accidentally wingsuited off of it into the side of a mountain...that was it.
#19bumdudePosted 2/5/2013 9:34:25 AM
Anyone remember shadows of the empire or the jedi knight series? Platform sections were the norm for shooters. The radio towers in far cry 3 are laughably easy and a welcome addition to the gameplay. I say this game needs more
#20funkydude31Posted 2/5/2013 10:49:57 AM
Precision jumping??? What game you playing. You literally jump at any white rope and you pull yourself up. I know, mind boggling right? There's some great other games out there if you can't handle these complex puzzles.