Coop on one xbox?

#1memphis12Posted 2/5/2013 11:01:03 AM
So, I'm playing my sons copy until he comes back at weekend. He has always thought you can't play coop on one xbox.

Is this the case? As Halo, Borderlands etc all let us play on same xbox.

Thanks in advance.
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#2Skizot_BizotPosted 2/5/2013 11:35:52 AM
You can do Coop on a single system but it has to be in offline mode where you don't obtain XP like you do in the online coop mode. Still fun for playing together though and you will still get the achievements.
---
Xbox GT - Skizot Bizot
#3funkydude31Posted 2/5/2013 11:38:24 AM
Coop like 2 people playing the mission offline on one tv, or coop 2 people playing split screen with other people online? Bothare possible, just like halo, cod etc. hope this helps
#4memphis12(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 11:51:32 AM
Thanks.

Sorry, was in hurry when I posted. It's just for achievs for coop.. So we can both play on one screen one one xbox to obtain these achievs?
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#5slayer456Posted 2/5/2013 1:54:04 PM
Just have him sign in as a guest and you can play online. It will even save his progress if he levels up. You just have to sign out and back in for it to "catch up". It's an odd little hiccup but at least he's not stuck with the default classes.
---
100 Stories, of 100 Tons of 110% Ten-Speed Terror. Straight Out the Grease Yo, Like...Bam.