Sure fire method for getting Hard Drives?

#1slayer456Posted 2/5/2013 2:00:20 PM
Or is it just completely random? I've gone through all 6 co-op levels with 3 other people on Insane and got a grand total of 2, but then I go and have a really crappy match on some user-created FireStorm map and get the same amount!

What the butt game, that doesn't make any sense.
---
100 Stories, of 100 Tons of 110% Ten-Speed Terror. Straight Out the Grease Yo, Like...Bam.
#2califortunefadePosted 2/8/2013 2:21:16 PM
I'm not sure how it works, but I seem to have gotten more memory cards and hard drives as I leveled up. It could be that higher ranks give higher probability of them, or it could be that I've just gotten a lot better at the game and higher xp per round gives higher chances.

Or it could all be totally random, I have no idea. I haven't gotten a cd or dvd in a long while though. The last one I got was a dvd, and that was a match that I got placed in with only 2 minutes left on the clock meaning I hardly earned any xp.
---
The moon is glued to a picture of heaven
and all the little pigs have God.
#3squiggy9996999Posted 2/8/2013 2:23:09 PM
imo there's no logic. i went 2-3 games with none, then 3 in one game. normally i get one every other co-op game, but until the last patch i got one in pretty much every game i ever palyed of co-op.