Sure fire method for getting Hard Drives?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Sure fire method for getting Hard Drives?

User Info: slayer456

slayer456
3 years ago#1
Or is it just completely random? I've gone through all 6 co-op levels with 3 other people on Insane and got a grand total of 2, but then I go and have a really crappy match on some user-created FireStorm map and get the same amount!

What the butt game, that doesn't make any sense.
100 Stories, of 100 Tons of 110% Ten-Speed Terror. Straight Out the Grease Yo, Like...Bam.

User Info: califortunefade

califortunefade
3 years ago#2
I'm not sure how it works, but I seem to have gotten more memory cards and hard drives as I leveled up. It could be that higher ranks give higher probability of them, or it could be that I've just gotten a lot better at the game and higher xp per round gives higher chances.

Or it could all be totally random, I have no idea. I haven't gotten a cd or dvd in a long while though. The last one I got was a dvd, and that was a match that I got placed in with only 2 minutes left on the clock meaning I hardly earned any xp.
The moon is glued to a picture of heaven
and all the little pigs have God.

User Info: squiggy9996999

squiggy9996999
3 years ago#3
imo there's no logic. i went 2-3 games with none, then 3 in one game. normally i get one every other co-op game, but until the last patch i got one in pretty much every game i ever palyed of co-op.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Sure fire method for getting Hard Drives?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived