Crocodiles.

#1DarkJaydragonPosted 2/6/2013 7:27:22 PM
*Looks around in water for crocodile, swims away and get's instantly eaten.*

F****** get's me every-time.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#2MrDummyPosted 2/7/2013 8:41:52 AM
I love them, makes you think before jumping in the rivers & lakes, then sharks are in oceans...

That's why I'm over 60 hrs and still haven't beatin the story yet. To much fun side stuff around to distract you...

=)
---
Currently Playing: Far Cry 3 & Halo 4
(1) 360 + (1) 65" Widescreen (80" coming soon) HDTV + (1) 5.1 Digital Surround = LOVE
#3ninjaman148Posted 2/7/2013 5:23:17 PM
I remember once going up a dense, dark jungle river in the middle of a rainstorm on a boat when I accidentally run aground, so I got down to push it back into the water.

****ing crocodile grabbed me and dragged me under. He was right next to me.
---
Yo Buddy, Still Alive?
Rest In Peace - Our Beloved Dog Lukas (07-31-12) - Someday, We'll Meet Again On Rainbow Bridge
#4cubegod69erPosted 2/7/2013 11:01:49 PM
The other day I'm walking towards a river, and I see a random civilian chillin by the shore. I jump in and when I get to the other side, his corpse is sinking to the bottom. I'm thinkin what the......... *crocodiled*
#5TheRedDashPosted 2/8/2013 12:09:27 AM
I didn't even know that there was crocodiles in this game until I dived into a river and saw the crocs teeth and throat waiting for me. Scared the living hell out of me.
---
Liam Neeson > Chuck Norris
"Good luck"
#6ShaowstrikePosted 2/8/2013 4:30:14 AM
That's why if I have to swim in a cave or across the river I toss some grenades first to check.
#7cubegod69erPosted 2/8/2013 12:59:55 PM
Can you see the crocs in the water, from a distance?
#8sonicteam2k1Posted 2/8/2013 2:44:56 PM
cubegod69er posted...
The other day I'm walking towards a river, and I see a random civilian chillin by the shore. I jump in and when I get to the other side, his corpse is sinking to the bottom. I'm thinkin what the......... *crocodiled*

man you should have just sat back and watched it. in m situation, the civilian was sitting near the edge throwing rocks or something. I went to speak with him, thinking maybe he has a mission, right before I got to him freakin croc violently snatches him into the water and death rolled him. it freaked me out and made me jump like crazy. after he was done, the croc sits there on the bank as the corpse floats away.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#9califortunefadePosted 2/8/2013 3:03:30 PM
You can see them and they don't move until killed. Most of the time they're pretty well hidden in floating vegetation. It's fun to find one and throw rocks to lure guards and animals to them.
---
The moon is glued to a picture of heaven
and all the little pigs have God.
#10casedawgzPosted 2/9/2013 3:24:42 AM
I'm gonna be honest, I have only EVER seen one in one of the ruins during the Buck missions.