Wow... So, after beating the Game. SPOILERS!!!

#1The_Milk_Man13Posted 2/7/2013 2:54:22 AM
I now understand where Vaas was coming from when he went on the "Who's it going to be?! Them, or me?! MEEEEEE? OR THEM?!" rant. Citra's a b**ch. In both endings. Dear lord I woulda turned on her for the messed up drug dealer too from how she goes about her business.

I think I understand why Vaas is the way he is now. At least a little bit.
---
It's as though I know every combo in the video game but they keep pressing the A button!
#2atomsteelePosted 2/7/2013 3:38:57 AM
That and...Citra is his sister....ahhhhh incest....you make the best warriors.
#3DanKiller7Posted 2/9/2013 6:13:17 PM(edited)
Were they blood related? Different skin tones, and different last names, but it's possible they had the same mother I suppose.

I also don't think Citra meant that Vaas was supposed to father her child if they are related. Citra wanted a child with Jason so that he/she could lead the Rakyat with the same blood as Vaas since Vaas abandoned them.
---
Collateral Shot! This is too easy..
#4runner5676Posted 2/10/2013 4:53:18 AM
DanKiller7 posted...
Were they blood related? Different skin tones, and different last names, but it's possible they had the same mother I suppose.

I also don't think Citra meant that Vaas was supposed to father her child if they are related. Citra wanted a child with Jason so that he/she could lead the Rakyat with the same blood as Vaas since Vaas abandoned them.

Originally, before Jason came along, Citra wanted Vaas to lead the tribe and have their child. Vaas rejected the role, dont know if it was because of his sister or just because leading a tribe wasn't his thing.
---
Beth fanboy logic: "This rat poison comes in a bigger container than this champagne, so clearly it's the better value." Duckyhunter
#5JiminipPosted 2/10/2013 6:08:58 AM
atomsteele posted...

I didn't notice that there was any evidence of an incestuous relationship in the narrative?

Or were you joking? Because clearly incest is funny. (no sarcasm)
---
Hey, a butterfly! Aw, look at those beautiful wings flappin. But, uh oh, here comes ka-slice!
#6eratas123Posted 2/11/2013 4:42:36 AM
Jiminip posted...
atomsteele posted...

I didn't notice that there was any evidence of an incestuous relationship in the narrative?

Or were you joking? Because clearly incest is funny. (no sarcasm)

I'm not so sure, but I remember that Citra says "You are taking the place Vaas rejected" when you're doing the deed in the bad ending. That makes it pretty unambiguous.
#7atomsteelePosted 2/11/2013 5:46:02 AM(edited)
Iirc....he refers to Citra as his sister during his rant before he burns the hotel. He's also saying something about how family betrays you blah blah. Iirc. Also...doesnt it become clear during the underwater trip sequence? It shows Vaas and Jason alternating between each other meaning they were interchangeable in that role, and as Citras sperm donor.
#8atomsteelePosted 2/11/2013 5:59:29 AM
Sorry for double posting but I just checked the wiki and yes....theyre brother and sister and yes.....she intended to have his incest baby.
#9Nelo_PortgasPosted 2/12/2013 5:35:02 AM
Citra is a ***** and I knew it from the get go.
Poor Vaas man... wouldve have been nice to team up with him and kill Citra
---
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/Nelo-Tattoo/tumblr_lc9n0wlFUT1qzozj1.gif