They REALLY ****** up the multiplayer for this game.

#11usmovers_02Posted 2/8/2013 2:24:38 PM
Guys, don't let rttn get to you. People are entitled to their opinions even if they are very much against the grain. I certainly agree that FC3 MP is total garbage but if others can enjoy it let them.
---
www.nohomophobes.com
#12blacklabelicePosted 2/9/2013 11:10:53 AM(edited)
i only play campaign in FC3. multiplayer this year is utter crap. it just doesnt seem fun at all

i would go back to FC instincts/Predator style graphics maps and weapons in a heartbeat if people still played that. it was so simple, yet so much enjoyment. Its one of the few games ive probably put over 1000 hours onto because it was just that enjoyable.

multiplayer this year sucks. its all about who sees who first. i miss the organized chaos that the multiplayer aspect used to be on those fun little maps with the ridiculous weapon placements trying to steal the sample and all that. oh those were good times. loading up my quad full of pipe bombs and hiding in a bush waiting for somebody to come along and take it so i could trigger the explosives....or doing suicide bombing runs in enemy bases...stuff like that was always a blast.

if they would have stuck with their roots instead of revamping the whole multiplayer structure just to please todays mainstream call of duty kids, i find it would make for a better experience. good luck even trying to make a training course and play it without the other team just shooting at you like a bunch of idiots. the game aint what it used to be.

i mean it wasnt just the map editor that made the game what it was....but vehicles and weapon placement as well. by removing the freedom we had they basically castrated the MP aspect of the game. the campaign definately makes up for it
#13drewpot2001Posted 2/9/2013 11:48:12 AM
rttn posted...
Quote:From: rttn | #002
Yeah I hate when things advance too.

The multiplayer in this is a broken mess, not an advancement.

@KazGotFired

Opinion, doesn't matter. Never had any of the problems I see people complain about and I play the MP every day.

Understand the difference between opinion, and occurrences.

Just because you apparently never experience any of the game-breaking bugs or issues, that doesn't mean no one else does. We're not making this stuff up for fun, we've got better things to do.

For almost everyone else (YOU, are the minority, not us), the game is broken and unplayable. It's not a console thing, it's not an internet connection issue, it's a software problem. It's simply the luck-of-the-draw rare occurrence for you to have no issues at all.

At least show some ****ing respect to people having these problems, and realize that it's a real issue, not just some whiny kid's "opinion". With that mindset, "Oh gee, there must be no poor starving people in the world because I've never had to miss a meal before or go hungry, you're all just complaining for no reason, babies."

Let me fill you in on my experience with MP lastnight, after already giving up on it for a month...

- Search for new match, get put into empty lobby, wait 15 minutes, nothing happens, back out.

- Search for new match, get put into a full lobby, match starting in 3,2,1... Loading. Loading. Loading. 20 minutes later, still loading. Infinite load screen, dashboard & restart game.

- Search for new match, get into full lobby, level loads correctly, 10 seconds later HOST MIGRATION. Loading. Loading. Loading. 20 minutes later still loading, dashboard & restart.

- Search for new match, get put into empty lobby, wait 15 minutes, nothing happens, back out.

- Search for new match, get into full lobby, match starts, instant HOST MIGRATION. Wow, it actually worked! Wait WTF? Now I have a airstrike module over my screen at all times, nothing gets rid of it. (see video below) Quit match.

- Search for new match, full lobby, loading... Loading... Loading... Infinite load screen. Dashboard, restart game.

- Search for new match, but wait, I didn't even get that far this time because the multiplayer menu just froze on me.... Power console off, admit defeat.

Video: Hitting right on the d-pad fades the screen as if you're calling something in, even if you have nothing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYY7DzTVOFs

Yeah, so tell me again how FC3's multiplayer is actually playable?
No use trying to get a refund everyone, believe me I've tried. They just tell you no twice and then ignore you, despite what you tell them about their product not working at all.

It doesn't matter what legal regulations state about sales of intangible goods (which, clearly they need to be updated to modern times), Ubisoft should go out of their way to do what's right and help the customer. Selling broken product, and then saying "too bad, we don't do refunds" is just a terrible way to operate a business.
#14GuyCarlPetersonPosted 2/11/2013 8:48:31 PM
Japanese business men still use old flip phones to keep in touch with mistresses because they have better privacy options.

I played the MP for the first time tonight. It felt pretty clunky. Prompts to hold down buttons didn't feel as responsive as I would have liked. I kept getting this weird green aiming reticle thing that took up most of the screen stuck. It wouldn't go away unless I backed out. I got hung up on a lot of terrain and got stuck in the ground at one point. Equiping attachments was kinda confusing. So was the decoding thing.

It wasn't the worst thing I have played but it needs some fixn.

Also I played my games with a guy who kept being the top player. He was talking trash the whole time. I decided to use the shotgun and I got like 28 kills then after the match the guy was like "Hey guycarl you need to use a real gun.' It was pretty funny.
---
You can't even see me here.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0g1BoL5hT7B
#15gudamanPosted 2/11/2013 9:14:02 PM
GuyCarlPeterson posted...
Japanese business men still use old flip phones to keep in touch with mistresses because they have better privacy options.

I played the MP for the first time tonight. It felt pretty clunky. Prompts to hold down buttons didn't feel as responsive as I would have liked. I kept getting this weird green aiming reticle thing that took up most of the screen stuck. It wouldn't go away unless I backed out. I got hung up on a lot of terrain and got stuck in the ground at one point. Equiping attachments was kinda confusing. So was the decoding thing.

It wasn't the worst thing I have played but it needs some fixn.

Also I played my games with a guy who kept being the top player. He was talking trash the whole time. I decided to use the shotgun and I got like 28 kills then after the match the guy was like "Hey guycarl you need to use a real gun.' It was pretty funny.

Wait till you get kids screaming about how OP the Bow with special tips is and how only terrible players use it.

This all happened after I out sniped him with a flame tipped arrow from well over the average range on the bow (the forest/ruins level with the bunkers and small hunk of wrecked ship)

I really need to start recording these matches
---
gt: gudaman
I'm open to pretty much any game you wanna play as long as I own it.
#16GuyCarlPetersonPosted 2/11/2013 9:15:28 PM
Yeah the guy I was playing was also using a vow and he was also using the M4 or whatever it is called in this.
---
You can't even see me here.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0g1BoL5hT7B