Idea for Far Cry 4 (minor spoilers)

#1Billy-De-KidPosted 2/9/2013 2:45:58 PM
Vaas's fall to insanity.

Vaas WAS a Rakyat, so it would make more sense for a Born-and-Raised warrior to cut down thousands of enemies rather than Jason.

I know it hasn't been but a few months since Far Cry 3's release, but the idea just came to me.
---
Check out the Star Fox Story on the Star Fox Assault board! URL: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/561297-star-fox-assault/61765635
bold
#2usmovers_02Posted 2/9/2013 3:17:15 PM
Far Cry stories don't ever connect. Maybe a for spin off that would work but I expect FC4 to have a completely different story with all new characters.
---
www.nohomophobes.com
#3OdinFearPosted 2/9/2013 5:15:19 PM
the DLC would take place on the same island and all cutting down the cost to make it. and they would just need to reskin a couple enemies, add some new weapons/syringes/skills and items to craft and obviously at least a few cut-scenes. the only problem i really have with a Vaas DLC is that when you see how a person falls into madness, its always underwhelming. Anakin/Vader is a good example of an established bad guys backstory being botched.

and they need to add a cheat mode thats unlocked after finishing the game (infinite ammo, god mode, enemy outpost can be reset). just stuff for fun.
---
RIP Khali (my 1st GFAQs account)
XBL GT - LUE Khali