Did this game get a patch to fix it's replayability problem?

#1runner5676Posted 2/10/2013 3:55:01 AM
Specifically with how enemies don't spawn after taking all the outposts.

Also can anyone tell me if missions are repeatable? Its stupid but I don't really want to finish all the content in this game since otherwise I wouldn't have a reason to play it anymore.
---
Beth fanboy logic: "This rat poison comes in a bigger container than this champagne, so clearly it's the better value." Duckyhunter
#2shaboo_dePosted 2/10/2013 4:00:40 AM
runner5676 posted...
Specifically with how enemies don't spawn after taking all the outposts.

Also can anyone tell me if missions are repeatable? Its stupid but I don't really want to finish all the content in this game since otherwise I wouldn't have a reason to play it anymore.

No, missions are not repeatable, and, no, there's no patch, simply because that kind of replayabilty obviously wasn't intended by the devs, so there's no problem, no fix, no patch. You might just as well ask "Did this game get a patch to fix its missing dinos problem?" ...
#3JiminipPosted 2/10/2013 5:01:34 AM
runner5676 posted...
Its stupid but I don't really want to finish all the content in this game since otherwise I wouldn't have a reason to play it anymore.

Playing through a second time is almost as fun as the first, the big difference is you know what you're doing the second time.
---
Hey, a butterfly! Aw, look at those beautiful wings flappin. But, uh oh, here comes ka-slice!
#4rush86Posted 2/10/2013 10:57:14 AM
Its simple if u want enemys to respawn forever. Dont take out the outposts. They give u the choice. Theres no patch needed. I mean yea it would be cool if they gave u an option to turn the outposts on or off after u beat them all. But i dont think that will happen
#5midnyghtsson265Posted 2/10/2013 11:44:08 AM
If you don't take the outposts though, a large number of side quests and hunt quests are unavailable.

This common advice is no good even though I used to offer it as well.

The truth is the devs made a terrible mistake and gamers should stop trying to cover for them. I loved the game till I beat it, theres no way playing through again with the option to have all skills already would ruin it for anyone! Just a stupid decision that horribly flaws an otherwise spectacular game.
---
Dragon's Dogma, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto IV, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, and Minecraft...5 of my favorite games ever.