DS3 LE code up for trade for a FC3 code!

#1DamnEvilDogPosted 2/12/2013 3:48:52 PM
I have an extra one of these because Amazon had sent me a new copy of the game after the first copy was CRUSHED when I got it.

What I would like if anyone has it is a LE code for Far Cry 3

Please send me a PM and once I see if the code works i will PM ya back with the code for DS3

I realize that I only have my word to give, so i hope it might be enough, I tried to post this on my art account but no one seems to have ether game or even an xbox or something xD

Thanks for any help, looking forward to trying the game once my vision clears up from being Lazerd on Friday, thanks also for taking the time to read ^^
#2VexNoFacePosted 2/13/2013 3:29:31 AM
..... DS3?
---
VexNoFace likes it rough.
WARNING: Marking a mods alt account for blatant trolling will get you suspended. I know this from experience. LOL
#3nyte_blaydePosted 2/13/2013 3:58:27 AM
VexNoFace posted...
..... DS3?

Dead space 3
---
The Official Yuna of the Dissidia 012 Duodecim boards :D
PSN: XWintersHowlX
#4DamnEvilDog(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 5:55:27 PM
*bumps* anyone interested at all?
#5Mr_BankercatPosted 2/13/2013 6:49:07 PM
I doubt anyone will take you up on your offer, tbh. Too risky.
#6VelvenCrossPosted 2/14/2013 12:24:07 AM
I have a code for the game I'm not going to use, but I'm on the fence about giving it away. Also I don't have any 'DS3', so a code for that wouldn't help me much. xD
#7DamnEvilDog(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 11:25:03 AM
VelvenCross posted...
I have a code for the game I'm not going to use, but I'm on the fence about giving it away. Also I don't have any 'DS3', so a code for that wouldn't help me much. xD

aww,

well the only thing I have to offer is art, I could do a doodle for ya or something.

This is my dA http://damnevildog.deviantart.com/

I mainly post on FA though I am not a furry

In any case if you are interested in a doodle let me know ^^;