Had a rather interesting experience in-game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Had a rather interesting experience in-game.

User Info: ninjaman148

ninjaman148
3 years ago#1
I was headed to my next mission in the game when I got into a skirmish with a bunch of pirates in their truck armed with a machine gun ontop. I ended up getting into an epic chase through the jungle roads when it began to rain all of a sudden.

So as I was about to take a right because the road ahead would seperate in two because there was a cliff ahead and I was trying to lose my pursuers who were right on my tail, firing tons of machine gun rounds at me, I slammed right into another vehicle; a jeep filled with pirates. I didn't see them off to my right and it was too late and I didn't hit the brakes in time.

We collided and we both swerved off the road, crashed through the wooden railing, and we drove off the cliff, I screamed like a little girl from all the excitement as we all fell down to our doom.

I looked to my right and beside me were the pirates from the jeep I hit, plummeting down beside me in mid air like the matrix had come out of nowhere.

I kept hitting a bunch of rocks on the way down, and eventually began tumbling down the slope flipping around again and again. I eventually bailed, saw both my jeep and the pirate jeep below me explode into a ball of fire with everyone inside and luckily survived a hard landing with only one life bar left.

But before I could adminsiter a medical syringe, I happened to look up, and in a split second I saw the enemy truck that was intially chasing me had also driven off the cliff right behind me.

They landed right ontop of me and crushed me like a tomato. haha.

my face was like: http://thepetbooklady.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8347a49a469e2014e8be46f36970d-800wi
Yo Buddy, Still Alive?
Rest In Peace - Our Beloved Dog Lukas (07-31-12) - Someday, We'll Meet Again On Rainbow Bridge

User Info: VelvenCross

VelvenCross
3 years ago#2
That was the most exciting story I've heard out of this game yet! Was the gunner still shooting at you?

User Info: ninjaman148

ninjaman148
3 years ago#3
All the way until the very end. I got shot, lit on fire, mangled in a car wreck, then ended up getting squished
Yo Buddy, Still Alive?
Rest In Peace - Our Beloved Dog Lukas (07-31-12) - Someday, We'll Meet Again On Rainbow Bridge

User Info: HatchetHound

HatchetHound
3 years ago#4
Just as entertaining as your RDR stories.
"Mistakes are just a part of learning. You donít become an Expert At Bandit Extermination without accidentally offing a few farmers, for instance."
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Had a rather interesting experience in-game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived