Had a rather interesting experience in-game.

#1ninjaman148Posted 2/14/2013 9:50:21 PM(edited)
I was headed to my next mission in the game when I got into a skirmish with a bunch of pirates in their truck armed with a machine gun ontop. I ended up getting into an epic chase through the jungle roads when it began to rain all of a sudden.

So as I was about to take a right because the road ahead would seperate in two because there was a cliff ahead and I was trying to lose my pursuers who were right on my tail, firing tons of machine gun rounds at me, I slammed right into another vehicle; a jeep filled with pirates. I didn't see them off to my right and it was too late and I didn't hit the brakes in time.

We collided and we both swerved off the road, crashed through the wooden railing, and we drove off the cliff, I screamed like a little girl from all the excitement as we all fell down to our doom.

I looked to my right and beside me were the pirates from the jeep I hit, plummeting down beside me in mid air like the matrix had come out of nowhere.

I kept hitting a bunch of rocks on the way down, and eventually began tumbling down the slope flipping around again and again. I eventually bailed, saw both my jeep and the pirate jeep below me explode into a ball of fire with everyone inside and luckily survived a hard landing with only one life bar left.

But before I could adminsiter a medical syringe, I happened to look up, and in a split second I saw the enemy truck that was intially chasing me had also driven off the cliff right behind me.

They landed right ontop of me and crushed me like a tomato. haha.

my face was like: http://thepetbooklady.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8347a49a469e2014e8be46f36970d-800wi
---
Yo Buddy, Still Alive?
Rest In Peace - Our Beloved Dog Lukas (07-31-12) - Someday, We'll Meet Again On Rainbow Bridge
#2VelvenCrossPosted 2/14/2013 9:41:58 PM
That was the most exciting story I've heard out of this game yet! Was the gunner still shooting at you?
#3ninjaman148(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 9:48:36 PM
All the way until the very end. I got shot, lit on fire, mangled in a car wreck, then ended up getting squished
---
Yo Buddy, Still Alive?
Rest In Peace - Our Beloved Dog Lukas (07-31-12) - Someday, We'll Meet Again On Rainbow Bridge
#4HatchetHoundPosted 2/15/2013 1:12:38 AM
Just as entertaining as your RDR stories.
---
"Mistakes are just a part of learning. You donít become an Expert At Bandit Extermination without accidentally offing a few farmers, for instance."