Jason vs co op players

#1ReaperTheKidPosted 2/15/2013 12:42:00 AM
do you guys think Jason can kill all 4 co op characters at once??
#2VelvenCrossPosted 2/15/2013 12:47:00 AM
If they had to listen to his whiny voice for longer than 5 minutes, they'd probably all suicide instantly. That's how I felt whenever he was ruining moments in the game.
#3squiggy9996999Posted 2/15/2013 6:50:24 AM
yeah they just plowed through the island.
#4The_Milk_Man13Posted 2/15/2013 3:23:09 PM
Since no one else is giving a real answer, I'll go ahead and be the first. Jason, by the end of SP, was OP. None of the Coop players have a Tatau, or perks, or anything really that Jason doesn't have. He may not kill them all at once, but if they came back to the island say.... right before you go to play Poker with Hoyt, and started shooting at Jason, it wouldn't be hard for him to take them all down.

Jason has medicine, they don't. Jason has perks and abilities that make him stronger, they don't. Jason has all sorts of injectables on his person, one of which makes him invincible for a short time. Once again, they don't.

Jason wins the this fight with low to mid difficulty.
---
It's as though I know every combo in the video game but they keep pressing the A button!
#5VelvenCrossPosted 2/15/2013 11:46:02 PM
The_Milk_Man13 posted...
Since no one else is giving a real answer, I'll go ahead and be the first. Jason, by the end of SP, was OP. None of the Coop players have a Tatau, or perks, or anything really that Jason doesn't have. He may not kill them all at once, but if they came back to the island say.... right before you go to play Poker with Hoyt, and started shooting at Jason, it wouldn't be hard for him to take them all down.

Jason has medicine, they don't. Jason has perks and abilities that make him stronger, they don't. Jason has all sorts of injectables on his person, one of which makes him invincible for a short time. Once again, they don't.

Not giving a real answer? I was being 100% serious. If they jumped Jason before he got captured by Vaas would he win then? Well if they had earplugs to withstand his whining I mean.
#6EnemyWithin88Posted 2/16/2013 4:12:52 AM
I smell a fun game mode with proper balancing. This game could have been my multiplayer pick of the gen had ubisoft recognized that we like vechicles
---
Play Slow Die Ignorant
#7The_Milk_Man13Posted 2/16/2013 1:09:01 PM
VelvenCross posted...
The_Milk_Man13 posted...

Not giving a real answer? I was being 100% serious. If they jumped Jason before he got captured by Vaas would he win then? Well if they had earplugs to withstand his whining I mean.

If they got to him before he had any real power? Yeah, they would shred him as if they had a ton of firepower and he was just an unarmed tourist on an island.. But whether or not his voice is whiny is completely subjective. For instance, I had no problem with it whatsoever. Only found him mildly whiny at times, but not even close to being annoyingly so.

You're not even suggesting a fight, You're just saying they find Jason and friends parading through the woods and shoot them for no reason. Your answer is as serious as GLaDOS's promise of Cake at the end of her testing.
---
It's as though I know every combo in the video game but they keep pressing the A button!
More topics from this board...
co-op mapsRKZX2111/25 10:06AM