When a red jeep comes...

#1VelvenCrossPosted 2/16/2013 10:04:07 PM
Am I the only one that floors it and hits them head on?

After doing that I jump out and shoot them through the windshield, pretending they are whip-lashed when really they aren't phased at all it seems. Especially gunners standing up, they should be at least thrown out of the vehicle or something.
#2drugula89Posted 2/17/2013 12:05:36 AM
I hit them head on all the time, cant help it, its just instinct lol
#3usmovers_02Posted 2/17/2013 4:19:27 AM
I USED to jump into the gunner seat... but not any more. Ubisoft thinks vehicles in videogames are only for transportation.
---
www.nohomophobes.com
#4ninjaman148Posted 2/17/2013 1:43:09 PM
I wish they could keep up with you if you're in a chase where you can just floor it and speed away straight on. In FC2, those mother****ers are fast, you could not outrun them even if you had the fastest vehicle in the game.

In this game you can outrun them easily unless you have to make lots of winding turns and such.
---
Yo Buddy, Still Alive?
Rest In Peace - Our Beloved Dog Lukas (07-31-12) - Someday, We'll Meet Again On Rainbow Bridge
#5VelvenCross(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 7:02:11 PM
ninjaman148 posted...
I wish they could keep up with you if you're in a chase where you can just floor it and speed away straight on. In FC2, those mother****ers are fast, you could not outrun them even if you had the fastest vehicle in the game.

In this game you can outrun them easily unless you have to make lots of winding turns and such.

Or they drive off a bridge because they are kind of horrible drivers. Not as bad as the civilian AI is at driving though... they seem to just go until they reach their destination or hit something, which causes them to get out and stand around like mindless zombies. I don't even know how many times I've seen them crash into other cars or my own! But they've made roadkill out of me twice....
#6DaruniaTheGoronPosted 2/17/2013 11:38:29 PM
I don't do this if I see a red jeep...

But one time I saw a tiger in the road and instinctively floored it and nailed him.

Started busting a gut laughing about it because I felt like such a poaching douchebag. I get out and start looking for the tiger skin... look around, look around, can't find it, hear a growl behind me, turn around and get mauled. 99% sure it was the same tiger I nailed. Karma's a b****.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/VinnyMendoza
"This is all we have... when we die.."
#7VelvenCross(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 1:59:34 AM
DaruniaTheGoron posted...

But one time I saw a tiger in the road and instinctively floored it and nailed him.

Started busting a gut laughing about it because I felt like such a poaching douchebag. I get out and start looking for the tiger skin... look around, look around, can't find it, hear a growl behind me, turn around and get mauled. 99% sure it was the same tiger I nailed. Karma's a b****.

Yeah, those tigers have vehicle impact resistance or something. Maybe they have metal skeletons and that's why they can clear out pirate camps with ease.

But what is your red jeep method? Run? Turn sideways and sneak off into the bushes and flank them? ...Grenade their vehicle?!
#8DaruniaTheGoronPosted 2/18/2013 11:02:02 AM
VelvenCross posted...
DaruniaTheGoron posted...

Yeah, those tigers have vehicle impact resistance or something. Maybe they have metal skeletons and that's why they can clear out pirate camps with ease.

But what is your red jeep method? Run? Turn sideways and sneak off into the bushes and flank them? ...Grenade their vehicle?!

Usually continue going in the opposite direction.

I didn't even face that many Jeeps because I would immediately head for their outpost if in a new area and clear them all out.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/VinnyMendoza
"This is all we have... when we die.."