citra is hot

#1berserker5555Posted 8/5/2013 3:22:58 PM
id suck her toes
#2tragik00Posted 8/6/2013 8:26:10 AM
people like u are an embarrassment to the human race. not because you would suck a fake characters toes but because of all the parts on a person you pick the nastiest thing.
---
psn:tragik1
xbl:tragik00
#3WyrdDarcnyzzPosted 8/11/2013 2:18:06 PM
You're so adorable, Tragik.

And yes, she is quite tasty.
#4Bumble_Posted 8/12/2013 6:35:07 PM
Yep

Unfortunately she's also nuts. Better brace yourself for some disappointment, when it comes to how the relationship ends ;). If you haven't already completed the game that is. Or! Just continue to let your d*** to the thinking. I'm sure it will all end up just fine, heh heh!

Personally... While I found the endings of FC3 to be quite anticlimactic. They were at least... appropriate. In both endings, you get what you wanted/deserved :).
#5dooyaunastanPosted 8/13/2013 3:26:45 PM
tragik00 posted...
people like u are an embarrassment to the human race. not because you would suck a fake characters toes but because of all the parts on a person you pick the nastiest thing.

ITT: toes are nastier than anus and gooch
---
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison
#6tragik00Posted 8/17/2013 9:08:08 AM
dooyaunastan posted...
tragik00 posted...

ITT: toes are nastier than anus and gooch

pretty much anything on a woman is hot..other than her toes. feet are like weird misshapen hands. weird man stay away from them.
---
psn:tragik1
xbl:tragik00
#7MixorzPosted 8/22/2013 2:16:30 PM
I like women's feet and all, but come on, she doesn't even wear shoes. Her feet would be all dirty and stuff.
---
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
Favorite lift: Deadlift