Let me get this straight...

#11FalletarisPosted 2/26/2014 10:25:28 PM
Prjcteight posted...
Letting people know how much of a waste of time achievements are = me being a dick?

Got some sensitive people on this side of the kiddie board

I enjoy getting achievements. I enjoy doing challenges in multiplayer games. Why? Because I like to complete as much of the game as possible, and also have something, however minute, to show for it. Some people go for achievements, others don't. Doesn't mean you need to be a jerk just because someone else would like to get them.

Example: I wanted to buy all of the weapons and attachments in Far Cry 2, but I also wanted to find all of the collectables. So, I found all of the Jackal Tapes, Diamond Cases, bought all weapons and attachments, as well as upgrades. I did as much in the game as I could, and through doing it I played the game longer and ended up enjoying it more since I explored the world more and had the ability to mix up how I played more.

Point is, achievements can actually add to a game. I understand that some people don't like them, but for others they do add to a game, or get you to do things you may normally not do.

Also, TC, I would be willing to do co-op with you if you want. I enjoy this game, need the achievements, but want to see how the co-op ends up. GT in signature if you're interested. :)
---
XBL GT: iamRevan117
I worship the tenth divine, SKOOOOOOMA!!!
#12FollowingRulesPosted 2/28/2014 4:54:57 AM
Prjcteight posted...
Letting people know how much of a waste of time achievements are = me being a dick?

Got some sensitive people on this side of the kiddie board

Playing games are a waste of time in general. I don't see how achievement hunting is less productive than not achievement hunting.

Maybe you should stop worrying so much about how someone plays a single player game and worry about something that actually matters.